The Official TFK Table Quiz Thread

Ah itā€™s KE

Iā€™m changing my answer to K, as the other three score one point in scrabble.

2194 is the answer

Im sure you could come up with convincing reasons why any of them are the odd ones out. Is there any criteria? Odd ones out should never be a quiz question unless you are very sure.

For example BMW was founded in the 1910ā€™s while all the rest were founded in the 1930ā€™s but I doubt itā€™s that.

2 Likes

Nissan the only manufacturer with an Electric Vehicle, think the others only have Hybrid options.

BMW and VW have full on electrics. Could be Toyota in that scenario but it could kind of be any of them for any reason as @Julio_Geordio has said.

How did you figure that out?

I was wondering if there was some sort of motor sport reason

Le Mans winners? Or F1 participants which Nissan havenā€™t been but unsure about VW?

I didnā€™t. Just picked a number that looked like it might fit in

8 Likes

Iā€™m doing a quiz this night fortnight - a fundraiser for a very ill teenager across the county border.

A bit of a tricky one, in that Iā€™ve suggested to the organising GAA club to go with 100 GAA questions.
From initial soundings Iā€™m hearing circa 50 teams so Iā€™m naturally afraid of a giant fuck-up.

I have a question that I would rather have verified here (Irelandā€™s foremost GAA forum) and it is:

Name the only man to referee a Senior All-Ireland final before playing in and winning one?

Peter McDermott of Meath refereed one after playing and winning one so thatā€™s dead in the water.

Iā€™m aware the answer is common knowledge * in areas but itā€™s the only part that concerns me.

After my nugget with Martin Oā€™Neill Iā€™d appreciate views. Thanks.

Turf munching piece of shit

2 Likes

Sigh.

2 Likes

Donā€™t make me choose guys

cc @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy and @anon67715551

Whatā€™s the answer @anon67715551?

I canā€™t imagine thereā€™s more than one, thatā€™s a serious feat. To be safe you could give the year of the final he reffed thatā€™d be fuck all use to anyone bar an unbelievable anorak whoā€™d know the answer anyway

Itā€™s a countyman of your own Fagan. Think 1948 winning team and work back.

John Keane?

Vin Baston actually.

Got 7/10 of these. 2, 4 and 6 were the ones we got wrong.

Again, got 7/10 here. Got 1, 3 and 10 wrong.