The Official TFK WWE PPV Predictions Competition

Ok i see what you’re doing here. How about you give me the whole thing or i come into your place of work with a few men and thrash the IT department? Capiche?

i predict fake tans, bleached hair and spandex costumes.

That hurley up your arse making you tetchy?

I will end you.

And you too Kev.

Would you call this man a faggot?

http://images.odeo.com/3/6/8/kane_hellfire.jpg

I thought not. I rest my case.

The public spreadsheet seems to work well.
I’m endorsing that as the #1 method of input.
Spike Dudley is filling out the spreadsheet. :smiley:

Get your predictions in please!

Thanks for cleaning house Flano, I really don’t have the inclination or the energy to deal with the unkempt and uncultured swines.

When is the deadline? Sure Mania isn’t till Sunday night, are we even sure of the final card at this stage?

I’ve been messing around with the spreadsheet. To set up a sheet that will be fully automated all predictions would need to be known before writing the formulae due to the questions like the swerve for example. Not a simple Y/N field.

The Deadline is Sunday night.
It was just a general ask.
I’d like to see if the public spreadsheet works so if you do them sooner than later we can verify that the system works.

Will there be conflict issues with this public spreadsheet?

Well not as long as people stick to their own column and not be totally childish.
There is also versioning on the spreadsheet so I can roll back to a previous version if people are ghey.
Much like the TFKWiki back in the day. [wipes away tear]

What I meant was if someone has it open and is editing it can someone else open and edit it at the same time?

No, just the people who watch it really.

Know your role, and shut your damn mouth.

If ya smell what the Flan is cookin’.

I was on it earlier while Runty was starting to put in his predictions so I think it can manage multiple users.

Quality :clap:

http://slashninja.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/wwf.jpg

:smiley: :smiley:

Surely the outcome of this tipping competition has already been decided.
Y’know, like the wrassling itself.

No it hasn’t Piles. You clearly have no idea about this.