The official whos the best poster on TFK thread -

:rolleyes:

Watch The Break has been replaced by Garda Sean Horgan as per your PM request, NCC.

WTB hadnā€™t acquired any votes so this was a like for like switcharoo and didnā€™t entail any vote resetting or transferring.

Hail x2.

cheers:clap:

[quote=ā€œBandageā€]Watch The Break has been replaced by Garda Sean Horgan as per your PM request, NCC.

WTB hadnā€™t acquired any votes so this was a like for like switcharoo and didnā€™t entail any vote resetting or transferring.

Hail x2.[/quote]
Iā€™m getting hundreds of PMs from those who voted for others and wish me to know that if they had the choice I would of course been number 1.
Glad to see fellow fingalians looking out for each other (that sounds gay though).
They just wanted me to know that and how sorry they were not to hold onto their vote on the chance that I would find myself in the list.
WTB is also an alright sort.
Yours etc,
GSH.

A very clever rouse on NCCā€™s part here in flushing out all these ego maniacā€™s !! One or two surprisinglyā€¦

[quote=ā€œGarda Sean Horganā€]Iā€™m getting hundreds of PMs from those who voted for others and wish me to know that if they had the choice I would of course been number 1.
Glad to see fellow fingalians looking out for each other (that sounds gay though).
They just wanted me to know that and how sorry they were not to hold onto their vote on the chance that I would find myself in the list.
Yours etc,
GSH.[/quote]

Myself and the team are devestated but we want to wish ye the best of luck in the rest of the competition. Make sure ye win it now.

[quote=ā€œGarda Sean Horganā€]Iā€™m getting hundreds of PMs from those who voted for others and wish me to know that if they had the choice I would of course been number 1.
Yours etc,
GSH.[/quote]

there are downsides to the way im running this poll but the excitement & awe of this thread make sup for that

Havenā€™t seen any ban-gardai assaulted in semple stadium yet.

How is it a surprise?
This place is jam packed with legends.
Wilting flowers have no place on TFK or are soon weeded out (pub intended if there was one there).
Itā€™s a close knit ā€˜familyā€™ where everyone thinks they are Manson.

Yours in Iā€™m Manson,
GSH.

[quote=ā€œGarda Sean Horganā€]How is it a surprise?
Wilting flowers have no place on TFK or are soon weeded out (pub intended if there was one there).

Yours in Iā€™m Manson,
GSH.[/quote]

ā€œpub intendedā€? Freudian slip perhaps GSH?

[quote=ā€œGarda Sean Horganā€]How is it a surprise?

Yours in Iā€™m Manson,
GSH.[/quote]

This place has a fairly high good member to no-mark ratio it must be said. The no-marks tend to get blown out of the water early on. Anyone in four figures tend to be worth their salt.

this is a shambles of a vote. how was the great HBV left out?

and piles hussein?

im bycotting this vote as a form of protest

[quote=ā€œWhiskeyInTheJarā€]this is a shambles of a vote. how was the great HBV left out?

and piles hussein?

im bycotting this vote as a form of protest[/quote]

thinly veiled ā€œim seething not to be in the top 25ā€

ncc will be hard bet again this month over this shambles

Iā€™d like to thank the two people who have voted for me. Exceedingly good choice.

im pretty pissed off the brisbane lion hasnt voted for me:eek:

[quote=ā€œWhiskeyInTheJarā€]this is a shambles of a vote. how was the great HBV left out?

and piles hussein?

im bycotting this vote as a form of protest[/quote]

Good, who fucking asked you to vote anyway. Mong.

:rolleyes:[quote=ā€œFlanoā€]Good, who fucking asked you to vote anyway. Mong.[/quote]

all it means is one less vote for some muldoon on the poll

dunph-any chance of making this thread a sticky?

Iā€™m surprised a new thread started by NCC made 10 pages long and still no mention of Limerick chippersā€¦