The official whos the best poster on TFK thread -

I think this poll has reaffirmed what we all felt was true, well done flano. Tough luck SS, you fought a good fight.

Good poll fixing lads. :clap:

Agreed MBB. Good to see the democratic system shown up in such a positive light here on TFK. Allegations of vote-rigging, irregular voting patterns, voter intimidation etc can be firmly put to bed after this epic vote. A great victory for Flango and the ethnic urban minority here on TFK.:thumbsup:

I think a title change is in order now :clap:

Idiot of the year and best poster on the forum, could only be tfk

To be honest, Iā€™d knock the bossman into the middle of next week if he came around me.

:cool:

He wont be coming around ya but if he did yaā€™d have a job with him,he was a big cunt.Id be puttin me money on the bossman,heā€™d clean the head off ya id say.I wouldnt be one for voilence but id take very little rising on Sunday,ill be 302 Row JJ if ya want to get a scuffle goingā€¦cmon the cats be fucked.

Iā€™d take you and your brother and all belonging to you.:smiley:

in hopefully what will be a sign of things to come, Link Walshes physicality and cut in the tackle is not being matched here by the Tipp lads.
In fact the Tipp lads are whimpering about with snipey little slaps that the Link does not even notice.
Great stuff.

:D:clap::smiley:

Cusack Stand Section 302 Row JJ Seats 3 and 4,your more than welcome to have a go,id start into it during the minor if i were you weā€™re going to be like lunatics when the Senior is on,ill be only looking for a Tipp man to pull a slap on,youā€™ll have some chance with us,the auld lad would have hospitalised you with one slap the lord have mercy on himā€¦cmon the cats wear into those bastards.

Youā€™re a muck savage. Ball Ox will be there and heā€™ll sort you out.

Did ya ever have a go at a muck savage?,in a row now i mean not some big hefty slob like yersef in Coppers.

I tend to avoid muck savages.

The Cusack?..I wouldnā€™t lower myself to itā€¦Iā€™l be on the opposite side of the ground, in the Hogan, with the rest of the aristocracy.

Meet up in the beer garden of the big tree an hour before the minor match, no knives

Can i bring a sprong?

The Cusack is shit no question about it,cant get my hands on anything better,the whole affair has me in bad humour tis no wonder im strongly considering lamping a Tipp man on Sunday.

You have Kilkenny folk mixed up with some other race of people. The last time they were asked to turn up somewhere for a fight they sneaked into Wexford, and pissed in their gunpowder. Thats the mentality you are dealing with here.

Wexford lost that day,Kilkenny only deal in winning:thumbsup: