The official whos the best poster on TFK thread -

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecityā€]No Appendage?

I donā€™t think there is any other poster on here who gets the better of someone like he gets the better of Puke.[/quote]

appendage quailty of posts his high - his quantity is too low

MBB should of course been on the poll - i have PM admin to see can this be rectified- i dont think anyone else is left out

WTF!!

No Cian Foley?

This is a sick joke

Thanks for all the PMā€™s of support guys, but Iā€™m not bothered about being omitted from this list, not bothered in the slightest. Not one little bit.

Why is the Puke on this list?

i ommited larryduff too as he is the sites moderator & he should stay out of these things

I think he meant the runt. Weā€™ve been mixed up in the past. But as I said, I donā€™t care about this sham of a poll.

Just glad to be on the ballot. Perhaps a public vote would have shown who would be vain enough to vote for themselves. :smiley:

Why is the poll entitled your favourite poster but the thread titled the best poster. What happens if the person you think is the best poster isnā€™t necessarily your favourite?

No cluaindiuic either? We need a young poster of the year award to give these lads something to aim for.

there is a reason you arent up there:rolleyes:

Good to see the Shadow on the poll. :smiley:

In light of the Runtā€™s exclusion from this list it makes my decision all the easier.

Iā€™ll comfortably be voting for NCC.

Good luck buddy i hope you get the plaudits you deserve.

:smiley: I know it wouldnā€™t have been fair on the regular posters to include me.

[quote=ā€œThe Dunphā€]In light of the Runtā€™s exclusion from this list it makes my decision all the easier.

Good luck buddy i hope you get the plaudits you deserve.[/quote]

cheers

can i just ask my supporters who are getting behind me to choose either of the NCCs up there as my votes are naturally combined- why else would I put my name down twice:thumbsup:

[quote=ā€œThe Dunphā€]In light of the Runtā€™s exclusion from this list it makes my decision all the easier.

Good luck buddy i hope you get the plaudits you deserve.[/quote]

ill see can i gather support for you too dunph

One of the NCCā€™s already had a vote so I changed the other one to MBB on your request, corncrake.

Hail x2.

[quote=ā€œBandageā€]One of the NCCā€™s already had a vote so I changed the other one to MBB on your request, corncrake.

Hail x2.[/quote]

cheers

KOH

I see the Puke has voted for himself. :smiley: