The official whos the best poster on TFK thread -

would rather it be done right and not be on itā€¦this is a fucking shamā€¦No wonder the country is fucked

i thought long & hard about who made the poll- with 25 people on it there was always going to be some who would miss out- Apart from KIB every other person is left out on merit

There needs to a more solid structure to it. A championship draw with the back door is the only way to go.

Attica!Attica!Attica!

Very true. A more fair minded poster, perhaps The Dunph, should set up a proper poll. KIB man and Mac are glaring ommissions.

A panel is whatā€™s needed. No Frank Murphyā€™s around here.

The only man to run this is rockoā€¦he has the experience and the vision to do it, not some fly by night grease ball italian like NCC

fucking joke of a poll.

what use is having 2 MBBs if you canā€™t vote for him twice?

thisā€™ll be about as fucking accurate as a Donati through-ball.

A properly run, head to head competition along the lines of COTY 08 is the only way to go.

Puke replaced by KIB man upon your PM request, NCC.

For the moment, the vote Puke had accumulated has been assigned to KIB man.

Will await for further instruction as to whether you want me to reset KIB manā€™s vote to 0.

Hail x2

[quote=ā€œBandageā€]Puke replaced by KIB man upon your PM request, NCC.

For the moment, the vote Puke had accumulated has been assigned to KIB man.

Will await for further instruction as to whether you want me to reset KIB manā€™s vote to 0.

Hail x2[/quote]

:smiley:

any chance that the people who didnt make the poll will quit their hollering?

Might i make a proposal here.

A list should be made of every poster with say 100+ posts and whatever the number is (say 80) they could be divided into random groups (say 8 groups of 10). Everyone votes for someone in each group but canā€™t vote for themselves, so a public vote is needed. Then you could have the top two in each group advancing to the last 16 and so on and so forth.

It could be just like the Greyhound Derby or Champions League.

Those in favour of this say Aye.

*I only need five ayes to convince me.

8 groups of 8(64), top two from each going through to the semi finalsā€¦A wildcard round made up of the third and four placed members in the first round(16) with the top 4 going through to the semiā€™sā€¦2 groups of 10 in the semiā€™s with the top three in each going through to the finalā€¦leaving us with six too duke it out to the deathā€¦

That is just a prototype concept, but only took me thity secondsā€¦if only NCC had the same creative thinking:rolleyes:

[quote=ā€œThe Dunphā€]Might i make a proposal here.

A list should be made of every poster with say 100+ posts and whatever the number is (say 80) they could be divided into random groups (say 8 groups of 10). Everyone votes for someone in each group but canā€™t vote for themselves, so a public vote is needed. Then you could have the top two in each group advancing to the last 16 and so on and so forth.

It could be just like the Greyhound Derby or Champions League.

Those in favour of this say Aye.

*I only need five ayes to convince me.[/quote]

nah, the current format is flawless & is working a threat- its already got people chattering about who is in it & who isnt, this could run to pages upon pages

Mbb is down twice there.

[quote=ā€œThe Pukeā€]8 groups of 8(64), top two from each going through to the semi finalsā€¦A wildcard round made up of the third and four placed members in the first round(16) with the top 4 going through to the semiā€™sā€¦2 groups of 10 in the semiā€™s with the top three in each going through to the finalā€¦leaving us with six too duke it out to the deathā€¦

That is just a prototype, but only took me thity secondsā€¦if only NCC had the same creative thinking:rolleyes:[/quote]

Heā€™s a civil servant puke, all he can do is rinse and repeat. Thinking outside the box is not encouraged.

[quote=ā€œThe Pukeā€]8 groups of 8(64), top two from each going through to the semi finalsā€¦A wildcard round made up of the third and four placed members in the first round(16) with the top 4 going through to the semiā€™sā€¦2 groups of 10 in the semiā€™s with the top three in each going through to the finalā€¦leaving us with six too duke it out to the deathā€¦

That is just a prototype concept, but only took me thity secondsā€¦if only NCC had the same creative thinking:rolleyes:[/quote]

i think you might be taking it too seriously- unfortunatley that serious streak of yours is one of the reason you didnt make the top 25

That is just a prototype concept, but only took me thity secondsā€¦if only NCC had the same creative thinking:rolleyes:[/quote]

He put a lot of thought into it puke. Show some respectā€¦

who the fuck voted for NCC? :eek::eek: