The official whos the best poster on TFK thread -

& rightly so

I did

Here.

:smiley:

This has been the most well organised poll on here. Last months iotm was shocking.

This has been the most well organised poll on here. Last months iotm was shocking.[/quote]

this thread has the potential to be the biggest in TFK history - some people seem to have taken their ommission pretty badly:eek:

That’s it, i shall be writting a strongly worded letter too the editor of the Irish Times to highlight the sham that is this poll…watch this space

you’d better have WTB take a look before offending Madam.

would it be worth my while even doing it for the sake of a ball hop, wonder what response I would get back off them

Foley will be hard bet

Adds to the indignant tone of the letter. Go for it.

Shannonsider at a canter

im not sure if people who didnt make the top 25 should be allowed voice an opinion on this thread- there is an air of bitterness from them

I wish I was able to vote for shannonsider twice, thats how good he is:thumbsup:

I just hope SS** won’t let the adulation and glory go to his head.

can i ask the lads who didnt quite make the poll not to make a rash decision & vote- their disappointment of not making the poll may lead to some resentment towrds the original poster- maybe if they got 40 winks & came back refreshed tomorrow they might vote with a clearer head
thanks in advance

KOH
NCC

One of the MBB’s removed and replaced with josepi as per your PM request, NCC.

The second MBB had one vote so I have added this to his existing tally. josepi starts from scratch.

Hail x2.

No thrawneen either :eek:

Surely his sexploits should have earned him a spot on the list.

good stuff bandage- im sure all posters agree that its better to have a flexible ever changing poll that keeps us on our toes ahead of a traditional boring staid poll

[quote=“The Runt”]No thrawneen either :eek:

Surely his sexploits should have earned him a spot on the list.[/quote]

he was very close & is one of the subs

It’s a 30 man effort these days they say so I take that as a great honour.