The official whos the best poster on TFK thread -

Sure do up a worst poster poll there and they wont feel so left out:D

im beginning to question my own worth…

dont worry- its who on the poll at the end & not the begining that counts in this poll:thumbsup:

so there’s still a chance!:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Leaving out a fellow Fingalian and hard hitting internet legend will affect you badly from this moment.
Shocking oversight NCC.
It’s already been on FM104 as one of the greatest blunders in internet history.

Yours in voting for the Shadow in any case as his posts are an aquired taste but consistant,
GSH.

Disturbing as it is, I find myself in agreement with NCC on this one Puke. Nice idea but way too involved.

What about GSH ? He may not be a Legend but he is a legend.

:D:clap:

[quote=“Garda Sean Horgan”]Leaving out a fellow Fingalian and hard hitting internet legend will affect you badly from this moment.
Shocking oversight NCC.
It’s already been on FM104 as one of the greatest blunders in internet history.

Yours in voting for the Shadow in any case as his posts are an aquired taste but consistant,
GSH.[/quote]

leave it with me, im sick of the bellyaching from some of the people that made the poll

I want GSH, Gman, Thrawneen. But you can’t get them, can you? Because its all compromises, now. The ones who have no record of scholarship; no body of opinions, nothing you can hold them to. That’s who they’ll confirm. Raging mediocrities… I have good days and bad. But on my worst days, I am better than the amped-up ambulance chasers you could get confirmed by this poll. You can’t do it, NCC. You’re not strong enough. The Speaker’s running the table and I can’t take a chance.

Chief Justice Ashland: Holmes, Oliver Wendell. Marshall. John or Thurgood, either one. I want Brandeis, Blackmun, Douglas. But you can’t get them, can you? Because its all compromises, now. The ones who have no record of scholarship; no body of opinions, nothing you can hold them to. That’s who they’ll confirm. Raging mediocrities… I have good days and bad. But on my worst days, I am better than the amped-up ambulance chasers you could get confirmed by this Senate. You can’t do it, Jed. You’re not strong enough. The Speaker’s running the table and I can’t take a chance.
http://westwing.wikia.com/wiki/Separation_of_Powers

[quote=“cluaindiuic”]I want GSH, Gman, Thrawneen. But you can’t get them, can you? Because its all compromises, now. The ones who have no record of scholarship; no body of opinions, nothing you can hold them to. That’s who they’ll confirm. Raging mediocrities… I have good days and bad. But on my worst days, I am better than the amped-up ambulance chasers you could get confirmed by this poll. You can’t do it, NCC. You’re not strong enough. The Speaker’s running the table and I can’t take a chance.

Chief Justice Ashland: Holmes, Oliver Wendell. Marshall. John or Thurgood, either one. I want Brandeis, Blackmun, Douglas. But you can’t get them, can you? Because its all compromises, now. The ones who have no record of scholarship; no body of opinions, nothing you can hold them to. That’s who they’ll confirm. Raging mediocrities… I have good days and bad. But on my worst days, I am better than the amped-up ambulance chasers you could get confirmed by this Senate. You can’t do it, Jed. You’re not strong enough. The Speaker’s running the table and I can’t take a chance.
[/quote]

Self praise is no praise CLD.

[quote=“cluaindiuic”]I want GSH, Gman, Thrawneen. But you can’t get them, can you? Because its all compromises, now. The ones who have no record of scholarship; no body of opinions, nothing you can hold them to. That’s who they’ll confirm. Raging mediocrities… I have good days and bad. But on my worst days, I am better than the amped-up ambulance chasers you could get confirmed by this poll. You can’t do it, NCC. You’re not strong enough. The Speaker’s running the table and I can’t take a chance.

[/quote]

im not familiar with many of your posts-hence you didnt make it

shameful attention seeking from Cocktake here.

the lad has lost the plot and its sad to see.

Link Walsh would romp this if given the chance.

[quote=“HBV*”]shameful attention seeking from Cocktake here.

Link Walsh would romp this if given the chance.[/quote]

its exactly that kind of whining that ensured you wernt in the top 25 mate

[quote=“HBV*”]shameful attention seeking from Cocktake here.

Link Walsh would romp this if given the chance.[/quote]

Nah I’m just trying to amuse myself as I always do.
I find it helps pass the time.
Cocktake is imaginative from you HBV*. Kudos. :clap:

The Runt, Treaty, Gman, Fran, Puke and McGeady1916 are all shocking omissions.

I will have to up my game or lower my insignificance to get into NCC’s poll for next year I feel.

a 3 horse race seems to be developing - this is epic

That’s a McGeady1916 original-one of the many examples of why I am stunned he is not in this poll.

[quote=“cluaindiuic”]Nah I’m just trying to amuse myself as I always do.
I find it helps pass the time.
Cocktake is imaginative from you HBV*. Kudos. :clap:[/quote]

:smiley:

Cocktake= Corncrake.

did you think it was you?

[quote=“Pikeman”]The Runt, Treaty, Gman, Fran, Puke and McGeady1916 are all shocking omissions.

I will have to up my game or lower my insignificance to get into NCC’s poll for next year I feel.[/quote]

:clap:

im afraid the fact that a lot of the turfmunchers on here blend into 1 has counted against them come polling time.

can anyone really put thier hand ont heir herart & honestly say that there is any differences of note between The Runt, Treaty, Gman & fran - i think not

Cocktake= Corncrake.

did you think it was you?[/quote]

I think he was comlimenting you HBV.