The official whos the best poster on TFK thread -

Cocktake= Corncrake.

did you think it was you?[/quote]

No… cough…

you’re stunned that a person who irks me isnt in the poll?

im afraid the fact that a lot of the turfmunchers on here blend into 1 has counted against them come polling time.

can anyone really put thier hand ont heir herart & honestly say that there is any differences of note between The Runt, Treaty, Gman & fran - i think not[/quote]

Noted.

If that’s a criterion then I’m surprised that anyone’s there. :stuck_out_tongue:

NCC will win.

No MGG? And no fucking Me?

Shambles.

I voted for Tinnion though - Tinnion No. 1.

I didn’t think you’d let personal grievances blind you to allowing the best poster on here to be included in the poll. I respect judgement however on this.

[quote=“tipptops*”]No MGG? And no fucking Me?

Shambles.

I voted for Tinnion though - Tinnion No. 1.[/quote]

Don’t worry, I believe The Dunph is working on creating a proper greatest poster ever poll.

Expect it sometime next year.

Flano, I didn’t vote for you because you are on a far higher plain than the average poster. By rights it should be up to you and you alone to decide such matters. Its a bit of an insult seeing tyour name alongside some of these lower beings tbh.

:clap:

[quote=“tipptops*”]No MGG? And no fucking Me?

Shambles.

I voted for Tinnion though - Tinnion No. 1.[/quote]

To be fair to NCC he wasn;t sure which one of you was running the ID, so it was difficult to put you forward.

im afraid the fact that a lot of the turfmunchers on here blend into 1 has counted against them come polling time.

can anyone really put thier hand ont heir herart & honestly say that there is any differences of note between The Runt, Treaty, Gman & fran - i think not[/quote]

:eek::eek::eek:

blatant racism from TFK’s resident knob-end.

In any case, I’m a good inch-and-a-half taller than the Runt.

Gman and Fran speak for themselves. Fine contributors.

Where is that Locke chap lately? Is his failure of a golf site still crawling along. He better surface before the 1st week in September.

I couldnt anyway. Probably all one person with different aliases I’d wager.:smiley:

you sound like you are enjoying the build up to the big day yourself, and sure why wouldn’t you, young lads from tipp haven’t experienced it all that often.
what about yourself? id say 3 finals at best, '01, '97 and '91 on your Da s knee. am i right?

[quote=“HBV*”]you sound like you are enjoying the build up to the big day yourself, and sure why wouldn’t you, young lads from tipp haven’t experienced it all that often.
what about yourself? id say 3 finals at best, '01, '97 and '91 on your Da s knee. am i right?[/quote]

My 1st memory of a match is the '88 Semi against Galway - actually sitting on the steps of the Hogan - You could be lifted over the styles back in them days. '89 - Hogan. '91 - Hogan. '97 - Canal End Terrace/Hill (That one is a bit of a blur from the beer). '01 - Canal End Stand. I’v a 100% record for watching All Ireland Finals from a seated position so its very important to get a seat for this year.

This is a complete bollocks of a poll.
Resident celeb adjudicator, agri-correspondent and hurling authority the link walsh has been excluded.
This is, I feel, a deliberate ploy by ncc in response to the links elevation to the celeb adjudicator spot.

I have voted in this poll already without reading through the thread and will be contacting the Dunph via pm to look into having my vote rescinded.

And I thought other polls were bad…:clap:

locke and clondyke can match your record by going back to 2004, if they go back to 2003 they beat it.

still, Tipp is the home of hurling i suppose.

[quote=“HBV*”]locke and clondyke can match your record by going back to 2004, if they go back to 2003 they beat it.

still, Tipp is the home of hurling i suppose.[/quote]

Still a bit sore there son. Not to worry. De Rubby be back on soon.

[quote=“Boxtyeater”]This is a complete bollocks of a poll.
Resident celeb adjudicator, agri-correspondent and hurling authority the link walsh has been excluded.
This is, I feel, a deliberate ploy by ncc in response to the links elevation to the celeb adjudicator spot.

I have voted in this poll already without reading through the thread and will be contacting the Dunph via pm to look into having my vote rescinded.

And I thought other polls were bad…:clap:[/quote]

this poll certainly caused a few ripples which in a way validates the poll itself

you were close but quantity rather than quality went against you