The Panama Papers

Nice action :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

New Fifa president Gianni Infantino signed off on a contract with two businessmen who have since been accused of bribery, leaked documents reveal.

Hugo and Mariano Jinkis bought TV rights for Uefa Champions League football and immediately sold them on for almost three times the price.

The 2006 contract was signed off by Infantino when he was a Uefa director.

I don’t think that’s correct.

http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/35966433

He signed a contract in the ordinary course of business, it appears to me. The integrity of the other two gentlemen seems to be in question but I think it’s mischief making to implicate Gianni. I’m sure loads of innocent people have had dealings with people/companies named in this information leak.

2 Likes

There’s no one in Fifa that won’t have touched on something corrupt

7 Likes

This is some load of bollocks in fairness, rich cunts having offshore accounts and shares in various funds.

A complete non story. Must be a very slow news week.

Bernie will sort all these crooks out, don’t you worry

1 Like

Ah stop, that can’t be real.

It’s real

1 Like

Mmmmm Rachel

1 Like

10P? You get what you pay for.

1 Like

I’m surprised the papers have given it so much coverage to be honest. There’s no way that media owners don’t have the same arrangements for their wads of twang.

Fair play to the Express though.
‘Don’t look at the rich people’s capital fleeing the country and the ethical quandary of capital fleeing every country, LOOK AT THESE BROWN PEOPLE SPONGING’

Weather: Showers

You can’t buy analysis like that :clap:

(well you can, but it will cost you 10p)

1 Like

“Cheaper than the Daily Mail and Daily Mirror”

Thats me sold.

1 Like

Here we go

http://news.sky.com/story/1674594/pm-admits-owning-shares-in-dads-offshore-fund

He had shares but sold them some time back. Should be no issue for David.

Paddy Harrington :hushed:

This shit is dirty as hell in lots of ways. It’s a glimpse into the murky dealings of the 1%. We need to really tighten up our law (irish) and international law in relation to this.

The journalist behind this was killed by a car bomb today

That’s shocking. She makes Veronica Guerin look like Sarah Mcinerney almost. rip

1 Like