The Post Rating Dispute Resolution Thread

Don’t take it so specifically personally.

It was a general quip about the entire facade. I’m sure my likes were lads of the same thinking.

And i am sure we are all thrilled your wife gave you enough pocket money to save up for the stove. I know i am.

5 Likes

I’ll have to go and read the worst thread ever now

This isn’t my area, mate. I thought YOU were in fact responsible for adjudicating on post rating disputes.

FFS SAKE. Kevs first ever post that’s spelt correctly and he starts a sentence with And.

I am mate, but obviously can’t adjudicate on posts involving myself

Here it is lads, let’s get it over the line.

https://tfk.thefreekick.com/t/black-friday/19775/323?u=ambrose_mcnulty

1 Like

I’ve taken my like back

cc @TreatyStones

2 Likes

I made a post on the Wedding Etiquette thread earlier and @TreatyStones replied to it and effectively reiterated what I said.

My likes - 11.

His likes - 17.

Now I’m an experienced INTERNETTER and not motivated by post ratings.

But if that happened a new TFK joiner then they may never recover.

It’s a fucking joke. It doesn’t bother me though. Doesn’t bother me at all.

@TreatyStones isn’t a wanker though, that’s worth 6 likes.

It’s a fucking popularity contest kid.

I’ve reviewed your case and unfortunately (for you) the ratings will remain as they are.

2 Likes

You probably have set too high a standard in the past that everyone expects you to perform to such a high level everytime you take out the TFKApp. Muck like TJ Reid you have to adapt when you are being held to no likes and bring others into the conversation more. In the long term it’s a win win for everyone.

1 Like

You don’t mean that.

@TreatyStones was quicker to the point and concise. Yours was a meandering rabble with multiple paragraphs. I’ve given you a like just to keep you happy tho.

You probably prefer the Ronan Keating version of Fairytale of New York.

1 Like

Yours stank of neediness.

1 Like

The Good Reply and Great Reply Awards on @Copper_pipe’s copying and paste job from social media have been revoked.

That is all.

12 Likes

I gave that a like

I’ll give you the 10th.

I regret nothing.

I’m not taking the mention of this award back out of my Tinder bio. It’s every man for himself.

3 Likes

@TreatyStones on the Early Risers thread. What a shambolic start to the year.