The Prestigious Europa League 2015/2016 thread

Great keeping

1 Like

Really good reaction to the goal from Liverpool. Great chances there, Dortmund living on the edge here.

Milner’s been really good tonight.

Works well in a high energy role where he can use his phenomenal work rate. Your archetypal honest player. Was sorry to see him leave City.

He was completely blind to his ineptitude. He is dog shit

Sturridge on for a late cameo appearance.

Word Up

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MZjAantupsA

Some 17 year old Yank on for Dortmund.

We’ll take that.

Finely balanced for a classic European night at Anfield next week.

Liverpool were very impressive tonight. I think they’ll be excellent next season when Klopp has a pre-season with them. Sakho was tremendous.

There’s a very similar feeling to Liverpool at the moment to the latter part of the 2012/13 season when things were really beginning to come together.

I thought they gave the ball away very cheaply in the first half and rode their luck at times. Much better in the 2nd half, very disciplined and eventually Dortmund ran out of ideas.

Can’s passing can be very poor at times and he can be a bit ponderous on the ball but he is very powerful in that position and decievingly fast. I thought he had a great second half

For a big man he’s awful easy to horse off the ball though. Soft Turko-Germanic cunt.
Touch of Rocko about him.

Coutinho :rollseyes:

Sloppy

A lovely. Have some of that you murdering cunts

1 Like

Should really set up a great game from here though.

Liverpool are having their arses opened here worse than Tasotti did that night on the park bench.

Two. This is brilliant

Fucking sakho