The Prestigious Europa League 2015/2016 thread

What an awful match.

1 Like

I’m enjoying Des Curran and Gary Breen’s commentary on Setanta.

There’s a real easy, laid back, jazz club vibe to this match. The sort of vibe Declan Lynch sometimes writes about in relation to European football.

Nice.

Liverpool look much steadier as the game has worn on. Villareal not carrying anything like the threat they did in the first half,

Half decent match last night. The other 2 games this week have been absolute dogshit.

He is one of the finest spurs posters on the INTERNET, I agree with everything he says (spurs matters).

1 Like

Mignolet is the best goalkeeper in the world.

Unreal, unbelievable save.

The Yellow Submarines have done it.

1 Like

Goal at the death by Villarreal.

Very good counter attack.

Lallana casually lost the ball and Toure didn’t cover himself in glory either.

Liverpool well set up for another “epic” come back in the second leg.

Really good by Bruno and Suarez in the build up to the goal

Murderers

3 Likes

A great little club. Id like to see them go the whole way and its v possible.

What about a the Bradford owner ? All soccer has scum anyway sure there was nearly murder here in Ireland a few weeks ago with ‘fans’ in a loi game. Just 1 of the reasons our games are the best in the world, kid

Murder at gga games are quite common too

Not like soccer mate., the gas stuf sure is only off the cuff…There isn’t organised scraps that has happened and it probably (def)still does

What about the riot when the cops had to go in and shoot the mob dead

3 Likes

And when was that? Stop mate ffs fans have to be kept apart. I love the game, its the game I was best at and was v good at but its septic in a few ways and fights and scummy respect for the other fan is one

Dublin tipp

Context mate

Who won?