The Prestigious Europa League 2015/2016 thread

I fear for the city of Basel with all those angry Scousers on the loose

Enjoy mice.

1 Like

These jokers singing You’ll Never Walk Alone, do they know the scoreline? :grin:

Yeah fucked. Liverpool were the better side in first half, but Sevilla have made shit of them this half. They are shutting up shop now and pool are taking far too long getting the ball forward. I’d say Sevilla could get another on the break.

1 Like

They’re going for the best fans award mate

they are playing senior hurling now

1 Like

Liverpool have no ideas on how to break them down

Has that Coutinho fella touched the ball? Isn’t he meant to be one of the EPL’s best players?

Sturridge protecting his hamstrings there the cunt

2 Likes

Hoof it to fucking Benteke is that really the best they can do :rollseyes:

Very limited team in fairness.

They don’t deserve to win or to be in the CL next year. They haven’t anywhere near the squad for the CL anyway

They’d make a show of themselves

Jury still out on Klopp.

If they are not pressing and hassling they are at nothing.

Liverpool have made it awful easy for these Seville cunts in the second half.

Abominable second half performance after being utterly dominant in the first half.

Galway hurlers eat your heart out.

They are not that great at pressing and hassling either in fairness. Sevilla, and most teams they play, have all kinds of time on the ball.

There’s a touch of the Colm Coopers about this chap. A great first half footballer (copyright Joe Brolly) and even better when he’s playing at home and his team are already in front.

3 Likes

Liverpool are an average team who did very well to get to the final, they’ve been found out tonight.

Exactly what I thought. Saving himself for the euros. As if he could play 4 games in 2 weeks the brittle cunt.