The Prestigious Europa League 2019/2020 thread

AIK next up for Celtic. You’d imagine Celtic should turn these chumps over fairly handy. Shamrock Rovers had the beating of this crowd a year ago and blew it.

Linfield v Qarabag

Legia v Glasgow Rangers

@mickee321 @balbec

Disappointing lack of updates on this thread from @mickee321 last night.

I wonder if the ineligible full back plays for Legia still?

1 Like

Bartosz Berezynski or something like that. Plays in Italy now.

The Rangers will smash them.

Are they that bad ?

Yeo

@Rocko, Celtic TV are showing the game tonight but I don’t think it’s on telly. Is it available to Irish and UK viewers or will I need to go abroad for the evening?

You will be able to watch it at home.

Ajer at right back with Elhamed injured. Shved doesn’t make the bench again. Hmmm

Sinclair left out of the squad entirely again too.

Morgan and Hayes must be “flying in training.” :roll_eyes:

1 Like

@Bandage
@Rocko

Trying to sign up for Celtic TV guys but I don’t seem to find anywhere to register, only to log in or contact them.

https://live.celticfc.tv/event/all

The IT department must be like everything else at the club - a shambles.

They turn off registration usually an hour before kick off. I’ll see if I can help

Grazie.

AIK are steaming the game on YouTube TV I think but there’s a crazy charge for that

There is a free trial I believe but registration is a pain.

Informative.

Cuddihy and Connolly on commentary. Absolutely painful. I’ve said it before, but Celtic TV need to go all out to sign Tom Miller from Rangers TV.

2 Likes

They’re both as bad as eachother. At least when Boyd is there he has a bit more life about him and he has some idea of what he’s talking about.

Actually now that I reflect on it Cuddihy is much worse. The other chap is out of his depth and completely useless but he’s nowhere near as annoying or incompetent as Cuddihy.

1 Like