The Prestigious Europa League 2019/2020 thread

The second yellow card for Bayo was crazy.

He waved his hands away after the challenge as if there was nothing in it then folded to the pressure from the crowd and Rennes players.

Spanish referees are an absolute joke, they have no control over a game and then make crazy decisions as the pressure is mounted upon them.

1 Like

He seemed to ask the keeper if Bayo kicked him and then sent Bayo off. He had made a big show out of making the right decision and then caved a full 30 seconds later. What a clown.

1 Like

Historic win in Cyprus for F91 Dudelange.
2 up to 3-2 down to win it in the end 4-3
Qarabag at home next.

2 Likes

Terrible 0-3 loss for Eintracht Frankfurt against a shit Arsenal team.

I’ll watch the Sevco game here now. Great excuse for the huns to don orange.

1 Like

Utd have a fuckin 10 year old playing for them.

McCoist is hard listen to.

They’ve a 10 year old managing them too.

Thought Jullien had a stormer tonight. McGregor had a very strong opening half hour and was fine thereafter but Jullien was excellent throughout.

Our shape looked much better than under Rodgers too. Midfield dropped deeper without the ball, the press was a little more effective too. We got caught with the full backs ahead of the ball once or twice but otherwise there were few of those familiar European moments when there’s a chasm in the centre of our defence and we have two defenders somehow isolated against 4 attackers.

A fit again Johnston or a sharper Elyounoussi and we can be better again. And even then we seem to have more cover than before. Edouard is fairly irreplaceable but Rogic and Ntcham can fit into that midfield, we have options for both full backs and we can even afford to change up one of the centre backs occasionally.

McCoist is blathering on like a guy on speed here.

Feyenoord have started well, they could spank them.

Celtic were superb tonight.

Great football in the first half, dominated, full of intent, creative.

Got a deserved equaliser and really dug in late on. Gutsy stuff in the last 20 when Rennes got a foothold, but still threatened on the break.

Very committed, full of running and a nice bit of aggression and dirt when needed too.

1 Like

I think it’s vital McGregor is managed carefully, he has played an awful lot of football and has looked jaded at the start of the season, he doesn’t need to playe every game, we have good depth throughout the squad so I’d like to see Lennon make 5 or 6 chnages at the weekend.

I think Hendry should be brought back in for a few domestic games at present.

Pelanty Sevco.

Very silly concession from the Feyenoord player.

Missed.

Lolzers.

1 Like

Tttaaavvveerrrnniieerrrrr

Sevco hit the post.

Sevco go 1 up.

Ojo.

Buffalo Brains in the book.

1 Like

Clearly plays the ball there, shut up Sally.

1 Like

Berghuis looks a player.