The Prestigious Europa League 2019/2020 thread

Very poor start by Celtic. Havenā€™t strung any passes together and just inviting attack after attack. Excellent finish by Immobile.

A very commanding one armed flap at that harmless cross from Forster.

The greatest football stand in the world

1 Like

Foooooorrrrrreeeeesssssstttttttt

1 Like

Cracking goal

Lennon pointing at his head like a Tipp hurler again.

1 Like

Forster must be concussed FFS.

Christ

Last ten minutes has been very entertaining

We were brutal until they scored and gradually improved. Gave them way too much room early on. Began to improve but goal was our first chance I guess. Still looking ropey at the back but hopefully the equaliser has rattled them a bit.

Curva Sud is magnificent.

2 Likes

Forster is a bombscare.

Tonight or in general? I was going to write something mean about him after the home game against Lazio but then he pulled off the wonder save. He could be so much more assertive though, especially given his size.

Heā€™s made a fuck of 3 or 4 crosses there tonight. Weā€™ve been linked with the Greek No1 of late, presumably for next season.

Bain just signed a 4 year deal but I expect thatā€™s to be backup.

Celtic are getting plenty of ball running at them in their half. Itā€™s kind of broken play when we win a tackle or they misplace a pass. Christie and Elyounoussi have been driving at them. Goal came when Edouard recovered the ball in their half and Mo played Forrest in. General play and defensive shape has been a bit ropey.

Over the two games so far weā€™ve got two goals from them as a result of them coughing up possession cheaply in their own half.

1 Like

Theyā€™ve had loads of chances from set pieces so donā€™t want to be giving away needless free kicks like this.

Fuck sake Forrest.

Lucas isnā€™t greatā€¦

He must be 36-37 at this stage sure! Edit heā€™s only 32 :open_mouth:

1 Like