The Prestigious Europa League 2019/2020 thread

Sinclair looks done. Heā€™s lost his pace and he doesnā€™t really have a trick. He gets the ball and doesnā€™t know what to do with it. He either gives it back to his full back or loses it tamely. Morgan was terrible and heā€™s replaced now by Bayo.

1 Like

I think youā€™re being very kind with that assessment.

2-0 Cluj.

Sinclair is abysmal, too many touches take any impetus out of breaks and the amount of gutless cheap fouls he makes.

Good riddance

Morganā€™s 3 good games in a week were an anomaly.

Agreed. Even on rare breaks heā€™s just turned back and even tried to take on his man going the wrong way. No confidence to hit the end line.

Dembele for Johnston.

Iā€™d never heard of the Scott Robertson chap before he was on the bench against Rennes. He wasnā€™t one of the heralded young players, was he? Heā€™s tidy enough.

Bauer is a very limited player too.

Yeah Bauer reminds me of a Marc Wilson or someone. Heā€™s harmless enough but our third best right back by a distance.

Didnā€™t know Robertson either. Obviously the academy status helps him against the likes of Connell.

1 Like

Informative

Rangers ploughing a lone furrow tonight for the co-efficient @mickee321

Daycent United goal there, even if the finish was off a loose ball

Celtic v Copenhagen.

Olympiakos will be rubbing their hands

Youā€™ll have your football hipster credentials revoked if you donā€™t refer to them as FC Kobenhavn

1 Like

Donā€™t forget the Ćø

2 Likes

i prefer B1903 Copenhagen to be honest

3 Likes

Good draw for the hupes.

For such a devout supporter of all things RC why do you not support Hibernian, the original Catholic club in Scotland?

Because Hibs sold out.

Copenhagen are ranked 3 places above Celtic so this tie will be very close