The Prestigious Europa League 2019/2020 thread

Jack Byrne running riot again by the sounds of it

1 Like

Surely be snapped up in next few weeks.

Connahs Quay go down spiritedly to Partizan, 1-0.

@mickee321

2 Likes

Fucking bedlam here
Byrne was immense
Wonderful to see an Irish side play like that

3 Likes

Give my best to Hooperman mate

Well that was a lot of fun

What a player jack Byrne is. 6 goals in Europe this season for the hoops. He set up 5. Scored 1

1 Like
1 Like

@mickee321 Santa Coloma with an away goal in Astana and are currently on track to get through the tie. This could be a huge afternoon for Pyrenean football.

1 Like

yes
Santa Coloma did beat Alsahkert in 2014 to progress so they have some recent history of success

1 Like

@mickee321, the Cobh fan but Scumrock Rovers season ticket holder, will be following the action from Cyprus closely later on like a Lincoln City fan who goes to Anfield for European nights. It could be a cracking night for your league coefficient, mickee.

2 Likes

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy
they’re starting to lash out at us again i see
little Hamish Macjock from Courtown now will be at home trying to get a stream of Aberdeen to see how they are shaping up for his Highland League

and people blame John Delaney…

Astana 3-1 up now

2 Likes

lads if i can source a stream for later ill stick it up but as Eir refused to pay the cypriot TV crowd we can either pay the 7 quid to watch it or else deal with me posting live updates like “dangerous attack” from the boylesports site

in other news Eir had no problem paying to show Glasgow Rangers so Rab and his buddy Hamish here who run the place can don their green knickers and go out fighting for their version of “Ireland” as they keep an eye on “their” coefficient… the huns, etc

2 Likes

Greene in for Carr

actually 9 euro

https://shamrockrovers.ie/livestream/

stop spamming the board.

this is my thread
you can flob away about the charity shield or whatever in any other thread- dont let me stop you
but have some decorum here

ok
Kairat Almaty 1 Hapoel Beer Sheva 1

cc @Rocko

1 Like

OK mate sorry, I’ll mute it and let you off.