The Prestigious Europa League thread 2018/2019

Lustig is some bombscare.

Fuck off Lustig.

1 Like

Edouard has been superb since he went on that surging run in the first half.

1 Like

Christie is far more suited to a deeper position I think.

1 Like

The homegrown lads of Tierney, McGregor and Forrest have been immense.

Tierney has a very powerful pair of quads like myself.

Lustig the weakest link time and time again.

The warning signs were there with Lustig all evening.

Eeeeeeddddddooooouuuuuaaaaarrrrrrdddddddd

Gritty response.

Christie did great there

Tierney, Forrest, McGregor, Edouard and Christie have all been immense.

Mulumbu has been shocking since coming in.

Mulumbu bomb scare

1 Like

Savage performance.

The Leipzig Lions.

Outstanding.

1 Like

Celtic should face an already qualified and group topping Salzburg in the final game at Celtic Park.

The fact that Salzburg and Leipzig are under mutual ownership might mean they take that game a bit more seriously than they should.

1 Like

Celtic will probably lose 2-0 in Trondheim. But I’m taking it that we win for illustrative purposes.

Salzburg are at home to Leipzig next up. They’d hardly go easy on them and risk all teams bar Rosenberg ending on 12 points. If they take something from RBL then we’d only need a draw at home to the already qualified Salzburg in the last game.

1 Like

Christie has been phenomenal since getting his chance through the injuries to Ntcham and Brown.

McGregor has blossomed into a class act. He’s not just capable of doing a job in different positions, he usually excels in whatever role he’s given.

I was waiting for a display like this in Europe. They’ve been rolling domestically since losing at Kilmarnock - 23 goals in 5 matches - but they needed to show something like this in Europe.

A brilliant display and fantastic win against a superb side.

1 Like

I like that midfield 3, you get so much more energy than you get with Brown and Ntcham there.