The Pretend Fitness Thread

Heaviest ever as well here, 83kg at a shade under 5’11, that’s after six months or so of fuck all physical activity bar walking

1 Like

You must be a right fat bastard.

1 Like

You have an engine obviously.

1 Like

If you’re used to running endless laps after playing sports throughout the late 80s and 90s aren’t you more likely to have picked up an efficient running style?

Are you up at 6 in the morning to walk the dog?

I usually bring her with me but left her this morning, I’ll take her out after work, there’s no fear of her

2 Likes

Surely the pretend in this thread title refers to lads pretending they are aiming to break 25?

1 Like

Proper dog owners have their hounds out in the morning. An hour on the beach at 6am today. The right way to start the day

1 Like

:dart::dart::dart:

Far less likely. You are likely to have re-enforced poor Biomechanics and imbalances

:joy:
3-4 muscle overweight
1-2 fat
I would estimate.

Body fat 12-14%

The important things are dead lifting comfortably around twice BW. Broad jumping well over 2.5 M
and running 5k in decent time and doing multiple 200’s under 28 secs.

I’m actually a touch nervous about hurling training though. That’s about l fine and dandy in a linear assessments. Hurling different ball game.

ok, in, from tomorrow , ill be doing 10k every morning

2 Likes

Yeeeeeeeeeessss, this is big.

1 Like

I went for a jog this morning at 6 am. The mental clarity is unreal.

3 Likes
1 Like

She’s having a very happy childhood I’d say.

2 Likes

agreed

a disgusting video

1 Like

Or 45 secondses (that’s what I call them)
Do three (3) laps of a hurling pitch gently driving a ball ahead of you and picking it up as a warm up.
Then you have 45 seconds to run the length of the pitch. Whatever time you have left, you rest, and then back. Repeat x 10 (ten)
Ten of these is a bit sore but good disciplined work I find.

1 Like

Oireland is fucked x 2

1 Like

You wouldn’t be so harmless if you did a few box jumps or had someone to motivate you as a kid.