The Pretend Fitness Thread

I got cramp in both legs while doing a spot of self interference the other day and had to stop…I’ve never been so unfit…i’m for the knackers yard…

1 Like

Literally not fit to wank? I wonder could @caoimhaoin do up a programme for you :thinking:

1 Like

He will have to pull him off whatever programme he is on.

2 Likes

By the time caoimhaoin is finished, he will rip his own dick off.

The stubborn prick wouldn’t listen to me before, he’ll have to pay for it to his time :joy:

Anyone there affected ???

Yeah. Some fucker in Russia knows my diet details now.

2 Likes

Think I most likely am

1 Like

I’m gone mad on the weight sled lately, its an unreal piece of equipment

1 Like

I’m savagely addicted to the weight sled. @caoimhaoin what you think of this piece of equipment? It’s always free aswell because it’s so tough. You can do about 23 different exercises on it. Unreal for the core and legs

Great piece of equipment.

Prowler with it when used properly can make an animal out of a fella athletically.

Great for Alactic Power and Capacity

I wasn’t going to bother with the health club today but I had to go down. I did 20 reps up and down with the sled and then hoped in the sauna for myself. I could feel my quads and calves bulging. It was a lovely sensation

You are some man.

Mass this morning set me up for the day

1 Like

Do you have a home gym?

It’s raining torrentially here but I really need to exercise.

I heard that some people can exercise at home without even having any equipment.

I love running in the rain, although that really cold rain in the dark is probably not so much fun

Did you ever do a push up? 30 or 40 a day would change your life in ways you never thought possible

I’m not a fan of the push ups but I sometimes do an old routine from when I had my hip surgery which involves planks, squats and lunges and the likes.

1 Like

TFK Strava group is set up. Pm for details

1 Like

I have a few bit and pieces in the house, but I prefer to go to the health club. They have a spa down there aswell which I have been using a lot lately, its savage relaxing, there’s a bar aswell that has a great pint of Heinekin, I’d have a few pints after it. You could spend the day there