The Pretend Fitness Thread

Great stuff. whats the weather like there? I’m here in Valencia, just finished up the marathon, its fucking roasting, Paddy doesn’t like the heat

6 Likes

It’s perfect. About 14 degrees with a bit of an oul chill in the air. Valencia looks savage. Was looking at pics of it this morning. Well done.

Your application for the tfk misogyny crew has been accepted.

nerd
@backinatracksuit set a serious time in the great Limerick run this year.

Great time @Mac
Well done.

1 Like

Congrats @Mac, was in Lisbon earlier in the year and did a bit of running, was hilly. Was the course down by the river or was there a few hills?

1 Like

All along the river front at a venture up the town and back down. Fairly flat all things considered. Thankfully!

1 Like

cc @caulifloweredneanderthal @backinatracksuit … You need to stop flogging yourselves to death with that running shite.

I’ve ran 4km in the last month

Signing out

It’ll all come full circle. Your guts will be hanging out of you from the protein and them boyz will still be drinking pints and running hills.

The exercise ‘science’ field is genuinely hilarious. They’ve ‘new studies’ conducted non stop that will prove or disprove just about anything,
Just did a handy 8k that’ll have me flying for the day and I’ll be out like a light st 11 tonight, each to their own

1 Like

KBC are offering discounted DCM entry for their customers mate
https://www.kbc.ie/dublin-marathon/?utm_source=sendgrid&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=120604_KBC_Dublin_MarathonEDM&utm_content=dublin_marathon

I don’t like fried chicken mate

Good one

Going doing my first bit of exercise in 4 months tonight. Should be fun.

1 Like

What will you be doing exactly?

Running for 5.5km

You mug.

I did a 3.7km amble in 25 minutes last night as I make my latest tentative comeback from chronic calf problems.

2 Likes

would you think about throwing the young lad in a buggy and pushing it whilst running, it would be an unreal 5k workout

1 Like