The Pretend Thread

Seems like the only thing to do down there is to pretend to go to elbow lane

1 Like

@anon61956325 and @backinatracksuit can confirm that this slab of meat was procured from your man in the English market and lovingly seared and smoked to perfection in Elbow Lane.

1 Like

You’re some man for the red meat. Sorry for standing you up last night, bro… Sinn Fein meeting went on later than expected and I had an early start marching with my hurley this morning.

1 Like

Was there an extra round of punishment tickles?

3 Likes

It’s ok mate, I truly didn’t need any more beer at that stage.

Poor @anon7035031 is one of these harmless lads who craves acceptance wherever he goes.

3 Likes

tee hee hee hee

All the way from pretend America(a bog hole beyond the flooded field across from the petrol station in south Galway) to Cork and no one from TFK came out to meet you. Lousy.

Don’t be so sour mate.

Endorphins are addictive. Being trapped in a never-ending feedback loop can be vicious.

let me assure you that the numbers will be there for @Fitzy triumphant return

2 Likes

All the pretend rap fans will be pretending to get free tickets to go to Electric Picnic later in the year.

A fair few pretend firemen on here tonight predicting doom and gloom for a fire in one hotel room.

3 Likes

A few pretend Man City fans on the back of the club buying a few cult players and little historical support have pretend hidden tonight for the last hour

cc @myboyblue and @Bandage

Wrong thread.

Sorry mate, I had a meeting to attend last night and sick children when I returned. I think my record on this site would suggest I hide from nothing, unlike yourself may I add. That was pretty shameful carryon and quite frankly I’m disappointed in you and @mac

A great move to play the pretend children card to counter an allegation in the pretend thread.

4 Likes

I don’t know why you’re replying to me - @Mac tagged you.

Also explaining = loosing

I was tagged under false pretence