The Pretend Thread

Have you a dog?

I do, but his first-aid skills are rudimentary to say the least.

8 Likes

Time to upgrade him …

1 Like

Pretend hostels in Malaysia.
No doubt @flattythehurdler was there, but other lads :rollseyes:

If someone said they’d been to the North Pole the two lads would chime in and claim they had breakfast there, not a great breakfast, but the dinner made up for it.
Delusional cunts.

3 Likes

One of the mad cunts would have spent his money for the flight home and tried to tell us he cadged a lift with Santa

3 Likes

Yeah and the other gobshite would tell us that the big friendly Eskimo restaurant owner was thrilled to see him every day.
The Walter Mitty twins.

3 Likes

Where’s this going down??

Prime time investigates.

I know a grand pub near the North Pole, Frosty’s, that’d show the Munster Final. Fine pint of seal blubber there too. The owner (Mr Frosty) always used to have a little smile on his merry face as I walked in the door.

3 Likes

Viewing county Waterford from a west Limerick hillock.

1 Like

The pretend farmers are off again, I really don’t know why proper farmer @KinvarasPassion puts up with them

1 Like

I’ll bump it. Someone else pull the trigger.

@Bandage kidding about Kiddage??? Surely he’s not that desperate…

Grandfather?

Drug dealers and weapons importers

2 Likes

watching full recorded replays of GGA games that do not involve your own counties involvement seems to be a new one on here lately. I knew everyone on TFK was a complete and utter waster, but this is another level again.

6 Likes

where you seeing this?

football thread and previously the limerick/kilkenny thread

It’s very important to be right on the internet… you have to use every tool available to be proven right.

including making up stories. very important. It’s how @Horsebox became top dog around here.

2 Likes