The Pretend Thread

Wtf ? Townies ?

This fella would be through the back window as soon as you’d close the boot on him. Serious animal.

No he’s alright mate, this is the pretend thread. Sure I’m off home to turn the silage myself now

Cringe

1 Like

Not really mate, I’ve cut the grass front and back and done a pile of weeding, put down mulch and general garden tidying up in the past couple of hours, the urban equivalent to doing a bit of fencing in the top field.

Did you hire in someone to look after the wife & kids while you were out fencing the top field?

No mate, they were watching me, they’re all very lucky to have me around instead of some cunt on his hole with a poncy bottle of beer in his hand.

That’s some attack on @caulifloweredneanderthal

Oooft

You should let the kids make a mini silage pit out of the grass. We did that once a year as kids. I’d “drive” over to my neighbours on my sit up Massey and trailer and bring in a few loads. The young lad across the road had a sit up ford with front loader the rich bastard

2 Likes

I bet you no cunt had a John Deer though

I’m pretending to ignore horsebox and he’s raging. I’d be a bit mad like that at times.

1 Like

No. Surprised fella across road didn’t get it. Not even full time farmers and they bought a brand new Zetor back in the mid 90s

Uncle bought a John Deere Bailer back in the mid 80s. Twas the dogs bollox. ( When it was working )

The pretend test cricket fans will be dancing on the streets of three rock rovers tonight celebrating Ireland being granted test status.

Three rock rovers is a hockey club

2 Likes

Oooft

I’m have to take your word for it pal I’m not a protestant

Lots of pretend Waterford hurling fans around today

Ossie is the new black.