The Pretend Thread

I’m running Limerick aswell this year, had a lot of setbacks this month, I had a mental breakdown a few weeks ago and now currently battling a relapse of the flu which is interrupting my training

5 Likes

Still have time on your side, a man of your physique and general fitness will be flying come May.

1 Like

whats the profile like in Limerick? can’t be too hilly I’d imagine, was it punches cross it went pear shaped for you @caulifloweredneanderthal last year? I ran a 1 :39 half on Saturday with a savage head cold, so I suppose I can’t complain, I normally do the LSR on Tuesday/Wednesday, Looking forward to this year, doing a good few at home in Ireland, Connemara, Dingle and Dublin,along with Ballyvaughan and Kinvarra

1 Like

It’s pretty flat alright mate, but I’d generally find any road round fairly flat. Pretty much the second I hit the 30km mark, it went rotten.

Gonna do Dublin in October and get some redemption.

1 Like

I’m running the London marathon next year. Big bubbles no troubles.

This is the pretend thread alright, I might ride the Tour de France

4 Likes

You’ll need some personal…

I’ll give burgers a shout the next time I fancy a pizza and a bottle of green spot

Nice one.
I’m riding in the Grand National, on the favourite too.

1 Like

Hmmm . What fitness would that take? Pretend or otherwise. Get out of here you fraud.
Send the horse that is running it in here.

1 Like

Think I’ll take the horse to France.

Go for it.

Tore one of my calves yesterday, that’s the end of that for a while.

The difference with me here is I’m deadly serious, I am running the London marathon next year. You’re a fantasist wanker from Cork probably living in a caravan outside Kilworth. You probably go around robbing bikes imagining your off to ride the TDF. I noticed the forums other poofterboys liked that post of yours. Another crowd of fantasist do nothing nobodies.

You are in your bollix, if a healthy mind equals a healthy body then you’d barely be able to stand up

How many bikes did you rob today?

There’s a lot of pretend solicitors / lawyers / barristers / prosecutors around here at the moment.

2 Likes

And a few lads who know the inner goings on of a threesome and the myriad of ways of causing a vaginal tear.

2 Likes

It’s OK. I’m going to mass on Sunday.

I’m in London lads.
Anyone else ? Sign in please.

3 Likes