The Prodigal Returns

Get up to fuck Choco! Stick it to the bastards now!

1 Like

He’s already posted about 4 times in 18 seconds since the switch was flicked.

1 Like

Welcome back kid

Im trying to ate a donut and type at the same time, not my fucking fault I was late is it?

Still though…any chance you’d fuck off and resign?

He’d 15 tabs open with replies written out and the F5 button worn off the keyboard waiting for his chance.

4 Likes

A boy the kid.

Back to you now

Back a day and trying hard already - More make belief about you and your wife – She can accept you banging whores, apparently… she even engages in sleeping with them, apparently… but you had to show her who is boss by leaving her for a few days?? Sounds like there’s only one person on this forum married to a tramp mate, and that’s you… I wouldn’t blame you for walking out on a skank like that, she clearly has no respect for herself… Fuck knows who she got up on when you were showing her who was boss for a few days.

15 Likes

Welcome back pal.

Has anybody broken to good news to poor aul @Joe_Player yet?

That rush after being let back on was like winning a hard fought free – I’ve thrown in about 5 fist pumps and a kiss of my jersey to the crowd… I loves me TFK.

Fuck him tho - Not one text on the whatsapp group to inquire after me

1 Like

In your hour of need, @Joe_Player was nowhere to be seen. He was too busy on the hurling and politics threads

Let’s make @ChocolateMice straight again.

Be the holy.

Dont leave us again.

1 Like

No I’ll defend @Joe_Player here. He was so distraught that he fell into a state of procrastination by which the only way to ger over it was to start posting on the various hurling threads in the hope it might repress his frustration

I did fight for @ChocolateMice cc @caulifloweredneanderthal

Great to have you back bud

1 Like

Like a tiger.

Lovely hurling, Welcome back kid.

1 Like

What did you do with yourself during your ban kid?
Were you traipsing the streets at night looking for opportunities or were you pulling the wire off yourself all-day long.
Have you learnt anything?

:joy: :policeman: