The Race for a Vaccine. The Road to Demaskus

Heinrick and Gretta are going to call an urgent meeting for Thursday fortnight to review the data.

2 Likes

Could be approved on the 29th.

1 Like

I predict earlier

Can you ask them if they will start shipping it in advance of approval?

I have but they’re not replying to my message on Telegram :frowning:

1 Like

If they can ship it here on the 29th, we can then open it and get started on the 3rd of February

2 Likes

This is the game changer.

1 Like

Luke has been in flying form since the vaccine. His positively around the vaccine has been a good change to the other ‘experts’ doom and gloom

5 Likes

I like Luke. The only commentator who has consistently sought to highlight positive news.

4 Likes

Luke has been in flying form since he sold his company for €380m

7 Likes

Did you know he has a book out

I heard he has a brother a priest

We could have 4-5 vaccines on the go shortly

It must be a very easy sickness to vaccinate against if every drug company in the world can lash out a vaccine in a few months.

15 Likes

I think the first vaccine was developed over a weekend.

Ever so slight exaggerations there.

They didn’t start work on a vaccine till April/ May…less than a year is some going to tackle this rampant killer disease… and of course, we’re only hearing about western vaccines. The Russians and Chinese have their own. It won’t be long now and the nomadic tribes of the Sahara desert come up with one.

They must be wandering if it’s all a bit of cod

1 Like

Luke must be absolutely loaded, he seems to do it now for the love of it and is an alright sort.

Wee Ireland supposedly leads the world in infections per capita- infections of a fatal disease.
Luke plays guitar on tv, and shamelessly promotes his book,
Senior doctors warn the government about his business links with vaccine companies.
Luke cheerfully tells school children about future plans for them…masks, permanent electronic tags, social exclusion etc
Testing companies continue to make millions per day on an obviously fraudulent pcr test, on Luke’s recommendation.
All because science is the only answer and everyone must bend the knee…until yesterday when he jovially starts chuckling about herd immunity.

And simple lads on tfk go with the "ah shur lookit, he seems a right sort.

9 Likes