The Regulator (state employee) v Sean Quinn (bankrupt businessman) + Anglo Irish (state bankrupt ban

Yes according to the indo. At 530 at the airport.

Whats the story with David Drumm? What are the legal stats around arresting him in the states?

Nothing was ever done about Michael Lynn… As far as I am aware he still roams certain countries in Europe without much fuss.

Former Anglo Irish Bank chairman and chief executive Seán Fitzpatrick has been arrested by gardaí attached to the Office of the Director of Corporate Enforcement.

1 of 1http://img.rasset.ie/00038790-314.jpg
Seán Fitzpatrick has been arrested twice before as part of the investigation

Mr Fitzpatrick was arrested at 5.35am this morning at Dublin Airport and was taken to Bridewell Garda Station, where charges are due to be put to him.
He is expected to be taken to the criminal courts complex at Parkgate Street to appear before a judge later this morning.
Officers from the Garda Bureau of Fraud Investigation and the Director of Corporate Enforcement, who are in charge of the investigation, are also due before a Presiding Judge at the Commercial Court this morning to report progress in the investigation.
Yesterday, two former senior executives at Anglo Irish Bank were charged as part of the garda investigation.
Former finance director Willie McAteer and former managing director for Ireland Patrick Whelan were both charged with 16 offences under the Companies Act.
They are accused of permitting Anglo Irish Bank to give financial assistance to Patricia Quinn, her five children and ten senior clients of the bank, who became known as the ‘Maple Ten’, to enable the 16 to buy shares in the bank.
Both men were remanded on bail to appear again in Dublin District Court on 8 October for service of the book of evidence.
The joint investigation into alleged irregularities at Anglo Irish Bank has been ongoing for the past three-and-a-half years.

pat neary to be next I reckon

I wonder was Seanie on the run or just going on holidays?

will seanies local rugby club issue a statement of support or is that just a GGA thing

Returning from holiday.

Where was bankrupt Seanie on holidays?

He’s over and back to Portugal a few times a year by the sounds of it…

[quote=“Kinvara, post: 457620”]

I thought he was practically living on the streets? I wonder if Fingers Fingleton will be picked up next?

isnt he just back from hanging with the likes pj mara and john delaney in the sheraton in poznan recently? Must be some life being bankrupt

reckon someone may have turned state’s evidence. too much to hope for but Id love to see that fat lipped prick Cowan implicated as he surely must be in all this.

:clap: unfortunately the rugger buggers are a bit more intelligent

Does Seanie still get the free flights from Aer Lingus? They’d be dead handy for him now he’s broke.

yep pretty sure he does :lol: aer lingus would get some positive publicity about dropping that free flights for FF cronies lark

He’s been charged with 16 offences anyway. Be interesting to see what exactly they are.

He was released on a bail of €11k. :lol:

As if he’d give a fuck about leaving behind €11k

Sean Quinn Fan Club on VB now

Your one in the clown make-up is a nutter. She’s accusing the lads on the panel of having made loads of money out of anglo now.

https://p.twimg.com/AymiTZCCMAEjknN.jpg

This is a car crash.

How is this 18 year old the deputy business editor of a paper?