About to say the same. No shower or anything :laughing:

1 Like

Delighted for him. Irelandโ€™s no.1

1 Like

The walk of Shane!

2 Likes

Golf

1 Like

him on the lash and the missus at home minding the babee. The biffo way! :slight_smile:

Aboy Lowry ya hoore.

A fine upstanding Laois woman, she knows the score.

1 Like

That ball flight :heart_eyes:

1 Like

He walks like heโ€™s holding a 50 euro note between the cheeks of his arse

2 Likes

Wtf :flushed:?

1 Like
4 Likes

He has avery dainty gait for a big fella

Surprised the union jack shaggers havenโ€™t criticised him for no queen reference etc

Would you fuck off for yourself?

It got shoehorned in alright

Q: Just wondering and I appreciate the Queen is not Queen of the Republic of Ireland but such an emotional and difficult week for so many people. Can you talk about the back drop and how inspiring that was?
SHANE LOWRY: "I felt like that was a big decision to be made on Friday, whether to go ahead or not. I felt like the right thing to do was go ahead and just have a celebration of her life this weekend as opposed to, you know, sitting around and moping about it. I think thatโ€™s what youโ€™d want it do, especially when a person is old, you want to celebrate their life, as opposed to anything else.
โ€œSheโ€™s obviously an incredible woman and done great things. The whole world is saddened by her loss but great to see the crowds come out yesterday and today. I felt like it was a great way to give a send-off. I know it might not mean much to anyone but I thought that way.โ€

What a question. The backdrop and how โ€œinspiringโ€ it was. FFS. Imagine Lowry just said it didnโ€™t impact his game at all.