๐ŸŒ๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ The reign of Shane Lowry ๐Ÿ

Very unsporting post.

https://twitter.com/nathanmurf/status/1751311469256253654?t=UARZttW8o1dRQq5bJyFVow&s=19

1 Like

Best of luck to the big man this evening

Big Shane with an F bomb there following a poor shot. Thankfully the Sky Sports commentary were on hand to apologise

2 Likes

Lowry browning his togs once again

1 Like

Lowry picks up $1.4m finishing 3rd.

Heโ€™s having some life the Cunt

Like any self respecting sauce guzzler, Shane aint going home just yet. You have to respect the man all the same.

https://twitter.com/gregallenRTE/status/1766963578597253198

He should play liv golf. Three rounds is more suited to his style.

Thought you were anti towel heads?

He should try and get a bit fit, might help him on Sundays

Similiar to last week, the conditions softened up for the last round and he lost his advantage. He made ground on the field Saturday when the wind was up, but it was benign yesterday.

McIlroy giving advice to Scheffler to switch to a mallet might not have been the wisest move :thinking:

There was an article posted up on that subject before. If he was to loose weight suddenly it would almost certainly affect his game. So any changes he makes must be slow. And if heโ€™s playing fairly well, which he seems to be now, then heโ€™s unlikely to do anything.

He should certainly lay off the pints.
At least drinking them in public anywayโ€ฆ

Heโ€™d be more suited to playing darts by the sounds of it thenโ€ฆ

Itโ€™s fucking golf you dingus :joy:

Shane is well back inside the top 50 now anyway which keeps him on the gravy train.

:pint:

Are well deserved

1 Like

I have to agree. The image isnโ€™t good.
Any the sweaty balding head under the cap isnโ€™t helping out either.

1 Like

He wouldnโ€™t drink 5 pints for you. A myth.

I heard that too but Iโ€™m not sure. I think the gym ruined mcilroy.

Iโ€™d say heโ€™s alright pulling in a couple of million a year in prizemoney and sponsorship to be honest, with an odd title thrown in for good measure

1 Like