The Revenge Thread

Anyone out there currently seeking or plotting revenge on a person who has wronged them? I recently had reason to seek revenge on an individual from an altercation. The altercation happened in the not too distant past, last 12 months, and the opportunity never arose since to eke out my petty little revenge. Until recently.

In a recent sporting encounter the opportunity presented itself, and I embraced it, gratefully and with a fair amount of glee. I cleaned house with said individual, not so much in a Roy Keane Alfi Haaland way, just a very hard, borderline fair, and very strong way. No serious injury came to the person, I would never have wished that or plotted that, but the satisfaction which came from it was immense, and I must admit has lasted more than a few days, and even now still is a source of enjoyment to me when I recall it.

So what for the rest of the forum? Any of you currently plotting revenge, or alternatively the object of a revenge mission?

I’m still waiting B)

I don’t think Kevin will like this thread.

:huh: How so buddy?

Why? I love revenge.

This is a bizarre thread

By a bizarre poster

http://search.tvnz.co.nz/photogallery/images/gallery/news/how_bizarre_270207.jpg

:rolleyes:

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother’s keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers.

And you will know My name is The Runt when I lay My vengeance upon thee.

I always found it is a dish best served at room temperature as opposed to cold

Revenge can be an odd thing. Some lads talk a lot about it, but inevitably dont have the balls to go through with it, hence why revenge is usually best served immediately. The longer you leave it, the less the humour stays on you to carry it out.

Hi Puke

Revenge = Don’t get mad, get even.

Like a well off lad owing you a tidy sum of money since 2008 and waiting and waiting for the right moment to catch the fcuker right back… to where you now owe him more than he originally owed you.

Go fcuk yourself you thundering cunt, you’ll never see a penny of it.

5 Likes

:lol:

Thats what we’re talking about, tremendous work all the same KP :clap:

Yeah, I’m still get that warm fuzzy feeling everytime I think about it.

Though I’m sure he’ll be now looking for his revenge, though I doubt he has my patience.

There were moments of mini revenge along the way also, like walzing up to him amongst a group of his buddies at the Galway races last year and asking for my money out load and clear in a controlled and toying manner. The two red jaws on the cunt, I nearly split my sides laughing.

A long memory is a trait in the family… My slighty scattered grandfather on his deathbed pulled out a little red book that contained names of lads he did work for in the 70s and who had never paid up. (incidentally most of them were in Co Clare!). He wanted me to drive him pronto to collect the debt…

There is a fcuker out there somewhere though and I’ll never find him. Walking home form the Warwick one night, we got in a row and some cunt kick me in the back of the head before taking for the hills. Left me with a hairline fracture of the skull, i’ll never know who he was… but if I did, i’d be bringing the claw hammer with me. :angry:

Revenge is not healthy, it usually leads to the wronged party being a sad and twisted individual.

Im currently plotting a MAJOR fookin spamming session on a shit website I know - but keep that to your self bro

1 Like

Good man Cantona, knew the lame effort on TFK had to be building up to something better.

You fool of a man.

Go back to the suicide thread and cry your faggoty heart out. I WOULD RIP YOUR FUCKIN HEAD OFF AND PISS AND YOU.