The Roaster Thread

That’s tan mate, rarely works with a dark suit, but brown has a huge range

Case closed.

3 Likes

Who the fuck wears a beige suit?

A cunt.

1 Like

You’re explaining your very, very weird series of posts again. That’s losing, I’m afraid.

Will I be expected to wear a suit? I don’t want to be sweating like a paedo all day.

1 Like

Light brown shoes can go very well with a navy blue suit.

Suit in the church … Jacket off at the venue, mate … it’s outdoors on a covered veranda so should be lovely, mate.

2 Likes

That’s how many now? Admissions from at least 5 TFK members who in the past have been delighted with themselves at summer weddings sporting their navy designer suits, shirt with top button opened, tie messily (on purpose) pushed a little to the side and brown roaster shoes.

:laughing: :grinning: :necktie:

3 Likes

Fuck that I wore the full suit the next day as well drinking pints…the day after is unreal.

You get married once pal…no one will give a bollix either way.

There was a time that we all guffawed at the idea of a bird bringing her new kid to work to show off to work colleagues. With the passage of time we all mellowed and accepted this. You got there about 4 years behind the rest so I expect in about 3 years time you’ll be talking about wearing brown shoes with your suit*

*I currently don’t own a suit

11 Likes

I don’t think anyone said any of that, mate… You’ve been badly shown up as clueless here and in very un-TFK like ‘fashion’, you are digging in.

Brown shoes with a suit is unacceptable.

Whether it’s work, pleasure, court or whatever.

Unacceptable.

Capiche?

1 Like

They’re not and never have been and never will be unacceptable with the right suit. You’re a roaster from Wexford, I wouldn’t expect you to understand it.

:eek:

I vehemently disagree with you so I’ll agree to differ.

Lolz very good mate.

@The_Most_Infamous pulled off light brown shoes with a navy blue suit…as did the 4 groomsmen.

It can be done.

Throw up some shots from the wedding album please, mate.

1 Like

If Sir David Beckham advocates wearing brown shoes with a suit I don’t think any of us are in a place to say otherwise.