Bledisloe Cup/The Rugby Championship

Argentina lead South Africa 14-5 in Durban after half an hour.

Which channel Jeff?

Sky Sports Action. Unconverted try there for South Africa 10-14.

1 Like

New Zealand try somewhat against the run of play just before half time restores a 14-7 lead in Auckland. Better game than last week so far but the Qantas Wallabies looked to be tiring in the last few minutes before half time. They were overwhelmed in the 2nd half last week after leading 6-5 at half time.

Is it me or is it hard watching today Geoff?

This 2nd half likely to be hard watching. Air of inevitability about whatā€™s coming next. And thereā€™s 21-7 straight after half time.

Red rover

Beauden Barrett is a bit good.

1 Like

Running at a try every two games or thereabouts for the all blacks. Bulk of those tries against tier 1 nations too. Phenomenon for a wing let alone a 10.

Wouldnt surprise me if he ended up playing at 12 or 15 for all blacks in few years. Mounga is an absolutley brilliant 10 and would make sense tey to get both on pitch

Beauden has just had his fourth try cruelly erased by a video replay. Just the three tries so far, so.

Make that 4

Iā€™m counting it as 4 (5).

That video replay decision to cancel the previous try looked a bit ridiculous.

Was an easy decision in the circumstances nothing hinged on it. Marginal alright though. Barret is a likable enough chap too unlike many of his team mates

2 Likes

I hate those type of decisions. Awful nit picking. Clear and obvious error it wasnā€™t, it didnā€™t even look like a knock on to me.

1 Like

Now that looked forwardā€¦

And is.

Beauden Barrett is possibly better than Dan Carter was.

How would you rate Barrett vs the other top 10s of pro era ? E.g. Sexton, Carter, o gara, giteau, larkham, Wilkinson ā€¦

Hes probably no 2 on that list for me but I think similar to Giteau and Larkham hes not really a 10
Just gets away with it there because he is such a good player

Better rugby player perhaps. Not a better out half. Carter has him on kicking, game management and trophy cabinet

O gara. :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes