Bledisloe Cup/The Rugby Championship

Fail to prepareā€¦

All the shit you give @Matty_Hislop about being a west Brit and youā€™re the biggest one on the forum ā€“ living in the commonwealth and creaming yourself over colonial games :joy:

3 Likes

5 minutes mate, he is unreal, the speed. Robbery alright.

Even the locals have no interest in this

Any plans for New Yearā€™s Eve, mate?

Yeah shocking really, they only play a few games at home all year, the super rugby takes the bandwagoners i gather. You watching the league mate?

When in rome, its played properly here in fairness.

Nearly out of battery here mate, weā€™ll have to continue this battle soon again, trying to get wesht for a wedding but the situation is fluid

1 Like

Iā€™m all ears on this.

3 Likes

Saw the final but that was it.Broncos did ok this year

I meant the test tonight. Kangas gave the kiwis a trimming.

I was at Hurricanes vs Chiefs earlier this year which was one of the big matchups and the place was half empty. Was a serious game though, decided at the death.

If you like a few crafty beers check out The Hop Garden, staunch spot.

Good stuff. Seemed to be a bit of controversy anout the non selection of a player

Thanks bro

Mal Malinga is trying to clean up the culture, didnā€™t pick Andrew Fifita (whoā€™s try won the final for Cronulla) as he had supported a mate who King hit someone. Controversial move alright.

The 2017 renewal about to get underway with the Qantas Wallabies facing New Zealand in Sydney.

1 Like

#turkey shoot

New Zealand 24-6 after 25 minutes. 19 unanswered point in a matter of minutes. Going to be a serious rout.

Keystone cops stuff from the Qantas Wallabies for that second try. It was like the Denver Broncos when they arrived on Homer Simpsonā€™s doorstep after Hank Scorpio bought them for him.

:smile: