Bledisloe Cup/The Rugby Championship

Half time: Qantas Wallabies 6 New Zealand 40

The lions tour would have had the all blacks dusted off and ready to go.
It’s a shame to see how far the wallabies have fallen. This can’t augur well for the future of that championship.

No surprise though. The oz super rugby sides were whitewashed 25 zip or something by the kiwi sides. Absolute joke of a performance there. Shameful. Wouldnt happen to Italy hardly

I see the Western Force have been axed from the Super 16.

Stadium Oz by no means full for this clash.

New Zealand would remind you of the Dublin Gaelic football team in how they continually do the basics well, in association with AIG.

One wonders how long it’ll be before the other southern hemisphere countries push for them to be split into North and South islands.

Terrible decision should have gotten rid of melbourne side. Force were fsr from worst oz side

Incredible spirit from the Qantas Wallabies.

Just the 27 points behind now and it’s double scores.

Do the Melbourne Rebels have any confederate flag-flying supporters?

Yes their ultras are noted for it

They won a legal battle the other day to stay.

Great club. Just f-ll interest in Union in WA. Absolutely nobody earning under 150k a year plays the game. Real toff sport in WA

Rugby is struggling in the Southern Hemisphere .

Finally underway in Dunedin in the 2nd Bledisloe Cup test after a floodlight failure. An uncoverted breakaway first minute Israel Folau try gives the Qantas Wallabies a 5-0 lead.

1 Like

5-0, Geoff.

That’s 33 unanswered points my beloved Qantas Wallabies have scored against New Zealand. The last team I can remember doing this was France in 1999.

2 Likes

And another, Hooper makes it 10-0 with the conversion to follow.

1 Like

Fuck Pinetree

It’s beginning to look very much like those 54 points last week were a fluke.

Normal service has been resumed as the Qantas Wallabies push their unanswered points total out to 40.

They’ve got the momentum of an Airbus A380.

And another. Foley.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

" it’s raining yellow here "

The All Blacks commentators are seething…

What a try that was, all blacks destroyed them in the scrum but the Wallabies break for an outrageous score. Will it stand though?

Try time

17-0 with a conversion to come!