The Rugby Thread (Part 1)

You’re very selective in your outrage. And when there’s any controversy involving any of the teams or causes that your follow, you keep strangely quiet.

When are you going to comment on the 40 year cover up at Chelsea over the abuse of Gary Johnson and the attempts to buy his silence with £50,000?

No comment yet on the four Chelsea fans convicted of racist violence on the Paris Metro?

No comment yet on Chelsea fans singing anti-semitic songs and making gas chamber hissing noises at Spurs fans?

No comment yet on the racial abuse that Sully Muntari was repeatedly subjected to by Serie A ‘fans’ and the one match ban handed out to Muntari when he highlighted the racial abuse to Italian football authorities?

No comment yet on the monkey noises AS Roma fans were making at Antonio Rudgier?

No comment yet on the one year ban for Juventus president Andrea Agnelli for ticket touting to hooligans and links to organised crime?

No comments yet on the racist comments by former AC Milan and Italy manager Arrigo Sacchi?

To a neutral person, your silence on all these issues would look like you’re a hypocrite.

2 Likes

I’m not outraged.

But I find it odd why you’re not speaking out about it given your other outrages?

Why no comment, Boycott?

+1

Bloodbath here in Clermont

Treviso…

Is the Munster v Racing game on TV?

408 sky sports arena

1 Like

Of course mate. Munster are box office. 408, Sky Sports Arena.

Paul Wallace needs checking for concussion

ROG returns…emotion…passion…hand of history…red army…the faithful…

No questions about O’Garas lengthy ban.

Dan Carter playing with this shower,

It was remarked on a while ago mate, first I heard of it.

1 Like

Who’s this character, looks like Jerry Fish

Alan Quinlan is some stones of a man

3 Likes

The ref loves it, he’s a busy cunt

Carter getting the jitters in Thomond. Not the first 10 to do so in in the Limerick cauldron, won’t be the last.

You aul rogue .

An absorbing 0-0 draw at half time at Thomond Park.

This is as bad as watching ireland play soccer