The Rugby Thread (Part 1)

Lads are 18/19 and it is a serious issue.

1 Like

They are all at. Don’t cod yourselves otherwise. Zero taboo left about it either amongst that age group

1 Like

Have you any anecdotes or hearsay to back that up?

It is a serious issue. That article is also full of lies from an absolute bullshitter.

4 Likes

I saw it in action myself a few weeks ago, now they wernt 16 maybe early 20s but I couldn’t believe how blatant they were about it. In a place where they would have been well known.

I asked a few of that age subsequently and the view is the colleges are absolutely swimming in it. Cheap night out.

The cheapest you’d get a gram of coke for is maybe €80 but more often €90 or €100. Not that cheap.

1 Like

How long would that do you?

I doubt there is many fellas doing a gram themselves

Well I wouldn’t touch the stuff myself but a gram a night wouldn’t be unheard of.

Hes bang on here. Only way i see this changing is starting Casey. He made a massive difference in tempo when he came on. A cracking player

1 Like

He was outstanding when he came on Friday nt. Hard man to tackle

1 Like

Munster just need to give the young lads their head and be done with it. I don’t think there would be a complaint if we lost against Toulouse with barron, Josh Wycherly, Ahern, kendellan, hodnett, casey, Coombes, Healy etc all starting

2 Likes

The two or three best attacks in the first half the last day came when Haley, and O’Donoghue for one phase; were standing in at scrum-half. Defences have Murray’s game read miles in advance now

1 Like

Leave out POM or JOD? Steady on.

Lookit murray hasnt gotten any worse he still is a very good player. His style was perfect around ghe mid 2010s for the game at that time. The game has moved on and casey is the perfect mold to fill that gap. Next 4 or 5 years will suit casey. Like stringer was amazing but the sport evolved on from his style.
Casey needs to start. Murray can close out a game

And thats it. Hes not the quickest passer off deck but he is very effective bounching and attacking between 2nd and third defender. If one bits he can hit a runner targetting the gap. Other teams have copped this. His box kicking was letal for 2/3 years. Not that hes gotten worse, just teams see him setting it up and drop extra bodies back and others in the line start their run back earlier.

Michael Hooper doing untold for the Tahs here

Jamie Roberts in off the bench, thought he was long retired

Franno has a suspicion that CET isnt killing people, it’s really coke.