The Rugby Thread (Part 1)

I’ve a sneaking fancy for England over France.

A horrendous half of rugby

1 Like

Italians getting rode red raw from the officials.

1 Like

Gatty has wales purring

Lads, give up this aul gambling will ye

He didn’t help but they rode themselves as much. Wales were marginally improved but still shite

Cracking French try earlier here. Even better than the one in Dublin arguably

Jeez England are fucking pathetic :rofl:

Well worth getting rid of Eddie

England being scourged here.

1 Like

Christ England are woeful here.

Rogs man Aldrit is definitely back to form finally

1 Like

That’s some hole opening

This is great fare. England can never be too long down in the doldrums.

1 Like

Saw a shot of the rugby league legend Kevin Sinfield in the England coaching team there - must be great money in it for him because there can’t be much job satisfaction trying to coach as limited a bunch as that.

2 Likes

Good money in it alright. He coached the English champions last season with Borthwick so I’d say no fear of him. He be tearing his hair out at that shambles I’d say

Didn’t know he was at it last year with Borthwick, Iv stopped paying attention. Sinfield is the best of us though, what he has done for Rob Burrows is above and beyond what anyone could expect.

3 Likes

100%. What a legend

2 Likes

England after pissing Dupont off there… Got away with two clear grabs at his hand at the ruck I’d love to see him go old school and drive his heel down onto the next hand that tries it

That’s brilliant. Small things but Dupont in complete control there I’d say 10 rucks in a row he just flicked a little pass away and pulled all the English defenders up into the defensive line and then just exploited the space behind :clap::clap:

18 years since France won at Twickenham. :astonished:

Lock the World Cup thread, they’ll walk it.

1 Like