The School, College & University Competitions Thread (another thread gone west)

there was a fair bit of hyperbole involved here mate.

Kingstons tactics spot on so far.

College up one at the break

1 Like

Darragh Fitzgibbon came on for UCC just before HT.

Tommy Walsh giving us some great anecdotes about days down in the Dyke.

Live feed on electric ireland youtube channel

1 Like

Derek McGrath is a very good analyist

2.2K of us watching. Box Office.

1 Like

Darragh Fitzgibbon is all glory or nothing ā€¦

Awful scrappy game

UCC living dangerously here.

1 Like

It is,was referring to school boy football not adult,donā€™t give a fig about adult bar CCFC

Fucked away a few chances to win this and DCU level it up.

That UCC team should be running away with thisā€¦ serious panel.

1 Like

Fucked it away.

Coleman and Fitzgibbon need to step up now

What I said was a slagging- if you read my full post,I came back a few times and admitted this to Esteban, FFS,FYI I did attend college (jacked it) environmental science,also have a supervisory management thingy done( didnā€™t do me much good) also coaching badge ( hurling) which enabled me to work full-time in various schools both secondary and primary in Derry city and county ( cross border initiave lasted a few years until the cross border grant ran out

Cheers for that input Rose

Yes youā€™re right ref dumb to refer to uni Limerick as not a real college etc,but honestly couldnā€™t resist it,got the reaction I wanted,then we went at it- but FFS was a slagging, albeit not a very mature one on my behalf-

Never mind him. Hes giving out to kids all day and canā€™t help being condescending every once in a while

3 Likes

I meant no offense as regards your education, itā€™s tiresome enough at the best of times but using Universities in a cock measuring contest is just ridiculous,

Scandalous free given there and it was wideā€¦