The School, College & University Competitions Thread (another thread gone west)

:laughing:

Morgan is fresh enough looking for a man that must be 70 odd

A great night for Kerry Football

Cork reduced to celebrating juvenile competitions. It’s like the slow decline of the Roman Empire.

We celebrate every victory with glee and pride- why not?

Never a great night EVER for Limerick football though :grin:

Football :rofl::rofl::rofl:

This thread shows how badly Cork have fallen… You had @backinatracksuit celebrating UCC cheating in here last week and the two lads here going ape shit over a bit of College bogball.

2 Likes

Moe coming

Ah no i’m delighted for you lads … shur dont I live down here - i’m not that bad a bastard. Enjoy the wild celebrations… I can only imagine what the city will be like if UCC do the double

2 Likes

Needed here as you know,not much to celebrate of late- on a v positive note smallies are coming through

Double decker bus around the city later?

Maybe

After Saturday :grin:

Cork

1 Like

The famous sarcasm?

There were 4 (four) Cork players starting on the much celebrated UCC Sigerson side. A new dawn for sure.

Would you reckon the Corkness of these 4 players was sufficient to overcome the lack of Corkness of the remaining 11 starters?

It’s a hard thing to measure but they won so I’m going to say it must have been the Corkness x4 what done it .

1 Like

A limerick man even came on and scored.

I think 0-2 of the winning total came from Cork men. 0-2 came from Limerick/Clare and the rest came from Kerry. That would be a fair reflection of a Munster selection

1 Like