The School, College & University Competitions Thread (another thread gone west)

Two grand sliotars gone as chew toys

1 Like

I just spotted this now, any bit of guilt I had about stealing this one at a match between Mary I and LIT is gone

6 Likes

Does the other side say half?

11 Likes

Why are you missing your one?

3 Likes

A hurley ball?

Would have no use for one of those.

:grinning:

IT Carlow sent College home with their tail between their legs today :clap:

2 Likes

Jaysus, that would’ve been a big upset? @downyourthroats

Pat fucking Critchley :clap:

1 Like

Great to see FOTF Gary Walsh lead the way with 1-5 today for UCD against St Mary’s

That’s a massive upset looking at the teamsheets.

What would Critchlys football profile be like?

Iv no guilt, another one for the collection.

1 Like

Won an All Ireland club with Portlaoise as a player. Managed Eire Og to a Leinster Club title with the team as it was way past it’s best. He won a Limerick title himself with Thomond College side back in the day.

Incidentally, the day he won the All Ireland Club with Portlaoise, he hopped in a car with Cheddar and John Taylor and went and hurled an NHL game against Limerick down there immediately after.

Pat is a fucking legend.

2 Likes

@downyourthroats your boys took one hell of a beating. “College” bate by an auld gawdhelpus “Technical College”.

3 Likes

Either Carlow or Letterkenny will make the final of the sigerson for the first time this year. Isn’t letterkenny a load of lads doing fish farming :thinking:

Have Carlow IT not been bating the shite out of “College” for a few years now? I’m nearly sure they won league and Fitzgibbon games a couple of years back maybe between 2’15 to 2’17

Yes they own their souls in the hurling.

Now they’ve scalped them in the football. It’s shameful. Dr Con will be spinning in his grave

Hurling is fair enough given they’d always have a few KK lads but to bate by them in football is a different story altogether. “College” had the bones of a half Cork half Kerry inter county team.

@downyourthroats has paid for a plane to fly over campus tomorrow with a “Billy Morgan out banner”

Point being, the snobs in “College” think the likes of Carlow IT should not be allowed in the comp as they make a mockery of it. Its not the competition they are making a mockery of, its “College”.