The School, College & University Competitions Thread (another thread gone west)

You can repeat it all you want. Its just as dumb now.

Most IC player who play for 1 college love it and rate those wins very highly.

Again you are showing complete ignorence to the reality of sport

1 Like

ahem

couch cough

sigerson isnt taking seriously

1 Like

Plus your dealing with a very small cohort of players of college going age who have these all ireland or provincial medals. No young fella from Cork should/would be turning his nose up at a medal of any description now.

If they didnā€™t want to play it they wouldnā€™t anyway its as simple as that

Most?

Conjecture of a lunatic.

Well its all the players i know, have met or read about. However i sure there were some who didnā€™t care much

https://www.instagram.com/p/wbrTaTR3wr/?taken-by=jamesbarry90&hl=en

2 Likes

Who was the gimp that used to be going on about ā€˜collegeā€™ ?

Thatā€™s the one :smile:

Mighty pic :joy:

I know the face but canā€™t put a name on himā€¦

Willie Griffin, formerly of Kildimo, now of Adare.

Ah yes!!!

UL beat DIT in sigerson 1/4

Hegarty had a big influence & scored 2 points

Freezing cold.

Eoghan Oā€™Garaā€™s mini-me brother could be a good targetman

@downyourthroats was it?

1 Like

Thatā€™s himā€¦ gee bag. What name does he post under now?

Thereā€™s no-one on here raving about ā€œDe Collegeā€ this year. Maybe heā€™s Willie Griffin?

w.r.t. DCU, didnt they have Brian or Bryan Cullen playing with them when he was well into his mid 30ā€™s and about to retire from inter county?
ah its a joke of a thing especially in the ITs
all these animals come in on block release for a few months and join up, CIT drafted in donal og and diarmuid o sullivan one year, dont get me started on the faux rivalry between cross town collegesā€¦ ah its a shameful fucking contest

4 Likes

Block release was stopped way back, in terms of Fitzgibbon

Cullen in DCU after school. There were others though.

Just reading online there how some girls School is going mental that they have to pull out of an all Ireland semi final because 13 of their squad have their mocks. Strange I thought, wouldnā€™t be usual to have games on mid week this late in the year. The game is on a Saturday and is a 2 hour journey each way. So they are kicking up a stink about it and how it should be changed.

Has things changed so much in the past few years that they get shitty over this? I remember my mocks starting on a Monday. I wasnā€™t even hung over, I was still half drunk after we won the leinster on the Sunday afternoon. There was never any talk of the game or mocks being changed.

Or is it that girls think the world will end if they miss some study on a Saturday afternoon for fucking mocks.