The Script

[quote=“manusboyle”]My good lady asked me recently if I would like to accompany her to watch these lads.

I told her I would rather dive head first off a block of flats and land on a 6" nail than watch that dogshit.

She said “I’ll take that as a no then”

Perceptive girl.[/QUOTE]

A keeper. I presume shes not going now?

The fact she wanted to go see them in the first place would make me wary.

She went with her sister.:guns:

It gets worse,she went to see Take Shat at Old Trafford a couple of weeks ago.:guns:

Take That are better than the script

:eek:

The Script are fairly harmless, they make tuney enough music that is fairly harmless/inoffensive…

Let them be to fuck…Would rather them than U2

[quote=“The Puke”]The Script are fairly harmless, they make tuney enough music that is fairly harmless/inoffensive…

Let them be to fuck…Would rather them than U2[/QUOTE]

Middle of the road wankhole cunts is what they are.:thumbsup:

Never actually heard these lads, I don’t think. Going for a listen now…

Fucking hell :eek:

That song We Cry…it sounds like Coolio and Eagle-Eye Cherry had a love-child and it grew up in Drimnagh. Putrid stuff.

A sister eh?

We’re going to need pictures.

These people are obviously cunts…

http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m4/may2009/3/0/the-script-pic-getty-829182053.jpg

Take That are exceptional. Greatest Day is a song of outstanding quality perhaps only bettered by Back for Good.

‘Got your lipstick marks still on my coffee cup…oooooohhhhhhh yeah.’

:smiley:

[quote=“Bandage”]Take That are exceptional. Greatest Day is a song of outstanding quality perhaps only bettered by Back for Good.

‘Got your lipstick marks still on my coffee cup…oooooohhhhhhh yeah.’

:guns:[/QUOTE]

That brings back memories of around April 1995.

The heat that would define that summer was just beginning, Take That got knocked off the number one slot by Oasis Some Might Say which was itself knocked off by Celine Dions Think Twice. As you can see music was pretty shite around that time apart from Take That and Celine Dion.

Liverpool had their best season in years and won the Coca Cola Cup. They were now just playing out the rest of the season having just made Mark Kennedy Britains most expensive teenager. St Michaels National School Mohill would lose a heartbreaking School Team Championship final against old rivals Carrick.

Good times.

So its ok for Take That to define 95, but not for Oasis?

:guns:

[quote=“myboyblue”]So its ok for Take That to define 95, but not for Oasis?

I think he said the heat defined the summer.

[quote=“myboyblue”]So its ok for Take That to define 95, but not for Oasis?

I would prefer Celine Dion actually.

Always figured you talked out your hole when it came to music. :thumbsup:

Haven’t seen so much begrudgery of irish music since the day that Farmer launched a one man attack on Daniel O’Donnell last summer…Shocking begrudgery of the script, more power too them if you ask me, great to see a few Irish lads getting on well

And Paul Brady.