The Seething thread

That’s true but the only team who might hurt the dubs are Tyrone, it’ll all work out

Will ye stop.Kerry are playing the connacht champion’s in the semi meaning they’ll be in the final.They’ll give Dublin plenty of it.

Anger is an energy.

3 Likes

I hope Kerry obviously but feel they haven’t the physicality or toughness of Tyrone , who whipped the fuck out of the dubs in the mud last year

Channeled properly it is

Well you may angrily spin your wheels for another year

The Limerick & Galway hurlers decided not use the weather as an excuse. You’re either good enough or you’re not.

2 Likes

Tomas O’Se

16 Likes

This is the thread I was looking for. He’s bould as fuck

He’s absolutely seething :grin:

I’ve been at work all evening. What’s he been saying?

Picture the standard Trump tweet and you have it

Like a looper on the Sunday game last night :joy::joy::joy:

Andrew Cuomo :grinning:

Sure how could you trust the Trump administration to roll out 330m vaccines when they can’t book a hotel

2 Likes

George Lee was seething there on the news. A vaccine is in train, George is anathema to good news (stories) so he ground out the information through gritted teeth.
George would be a great replacement for Ciaran Mulooley in the Midlands, where all news stories are mini-disasters, floods, mudslides, snow and bog issues.
George is a depressing fucker, imagine a flight to Tokyo beside him - eeeeekkkkk!!!

7 Likes

1 Like

Here boxty. A nice hotel in Manorhamilton thursday of next week please

A nice hotel in Manorhamilton – :thinking: @Massey may assist but if you ring Our Lady’s Hospital in advance they might squeeze you in.

There is none.BnB is about all you’ll get.Youd be better off staying in Sligo town it’s only 15 minutes away.

1 Like