1 Like

Dual :laughing:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s surely a piss take ?

FAO of @Faldo

Homophones

If it is itā€™s a damn good one

:grinning:

Very high tech there with the copy book.

I saw this and I thought go fuck yourself. Talking shit about boosting the image of Limerick but shit on sport because its not your thing. Playing the be kind or mind each other horseshit for 12 months as you belived everything in the media as the tinfoil hat lads are wrong.

90% of the population are vaccinated (81% fully). Concerta should be on and fully attended. Sport should be attended.

Donā€™t make this a us vs the or loom over there why do they get to do that.

Get off the fucking fence. Itā€™s either everything is okay or not okay. Donā€™t pander to your audience for likes or a dopamine hit from likes.

This cunt is seething. Iā€™m fucking seething at his opinion and probably shouldnā€™t be but anyway fuck him. Fuck tipp. Up Luimneach

1 Like

Go to bed you flute.

4 Likes

Can you imagine a world where 40k people would be allowed into a gig in Phoenix Park (but it has to be a particular genre of music that the politicians liked) while they allowed 5k into the match in Croke Park?

5 Likes

There would be war. My problem here is BB was staunch LIDTF last year. He was unbearable tbf.

Everything should be allowed but this finger pointing and if I canā€™t do x when should you do y. Instead call for Everything to open.

@peddlerscross

spud hockey fan that can go to games is pissed off that people who like the arts who cant go to gigs have the temerity to point out the double standard

is that the point of your post?

6 Likes

Weā€™ve said it before ā€¦the GAA have really shown their true colours in covid ā€¦Over entitled bunch of wankers ā€¦

2 Likes

He did call for everything open if you read his other tweets. He is dead right with his tweet too. There is no way gigs cannot continue to not happen after yesterday, before, during and after the match.

On limericks greatest day you seem to be the one thatā€™s seething. What time of the day did you post this?

2 Likes

The solution is not to reduce the capacity of the 40k, the solution is to increase the capacity of the 5k.

Covidā€™s over man. Great to see people shaking hands and hugging each other again :+1:

2 Likes