The Seething thread

Iā€™m not sure which of those is least possible.
But the two together is nigh on impossibleā€¦

Imagine having the spare time

Freeze frame analysts on here in shambles.

1 Like

You could easily make one for frees Clare could have had

1 Like

He gave frees for most of the clips in the video aswellā€¦ Weird

2 Likes

As the man above said,a shambles

Easily, saying that you could do it for every 1 point game in history. Ref miss stuff, you dont get 50/50 calls multiple times in a game. They are human ffs

1 Like

Clare, LITERALLY, got no free in the entire second half of the game

3 Likes

Cork players would have to make a challenge for that to happen

5 Likes

The more you see the David Mc/Black card incident the more I think that it wouldnā€™t even warrent a free if it had happened off a breaking ball between the two 40s.

His hand is on his hip as he loses balance but there is no real tug or shove - Oā€™Flynn does his best to sell it in fairness to him. Fair play to Johnnyā€™s umpires for not biting and thinking it was a black card offence.

I also havenā€™t seen any comment on the free given against Shan where he catches a ball over Downey on the 21 which led directly to the incident above. Both lads have a fair hold of each other and could very well have been a free in or simply play on, Ian Galvin was storming in and a goal chance was on. I have no doubt Johnny have the free out based on the scoreboard.

You won mate, leave that sort of thing to the losers please

1 Like

Thatā€™s fucking pathetic

1 Like

Elon has this headbanger absolutely seething.

Being legally recognised as a woman doesnā€™t make you a woman - you canā€™t out run biology bro

Thats his child is it not?

1 Like

Appears so. I didnā€™t realise he had a sick child.