The Seething thread

Flesh that out mate

See Allianz Hurling League 2017 - Round of 8

In Crumlin Hospital all day with the wee man. Came out to the car to find air let out of the tyres.

Crumlin Hospital needs more parking. Its a cunt out there. Raw dose.

1 Like

What kind of a cunt would do that ?

1 Like

Fucking pricks
Hope heā€™s ok.

Iā€™m guessing it was a case of parking in an estate nearby and the locals donā€™t appreciate that. A horrible act nonetheless.

Best wishes to the kid .

1 Like

Heā€™ll be fine. Hoping they let him out tomorrow. There was a pretty foreign girl in with her brother and when they were leaving she waved goodbye to him. Rascal started blowing kisses to her. She was in stitches (not literally). 16 months old. He has previous for cute foreign birds too the fucker.

8 Likes

The Apple never falls far from the tree.

Hope all ok with the little man @mikehunt

1 Like

Thatā€™s what it was. They slashed the shite out of the two tyres. Cant get back up there until two tyres are delivered to the garage later on. Probably should have known when it was a quiet street. Bentleys parked outside houses you wouldnā€™t expect but they werenā€™t there when I parked up.

Yea, I was well warned the time I was up there. Its an absolute cuntballs of a situation, and theyā€™re cunts for doing it as well.

@ChocolateMice is seething this evening after I discovered that he ā€œlikesā€ Munster Rugby ā„¢ on Facebook. In Chocoā€™s defence, it appears that @Joe_Player may have hacked his account at some stage in the past.

:grinning:

He better stay well clear in Thurles come June.

So @chocolatemice used his internet alter ego to hack his own Facebook page? Heā€™s a complicated man

1 Like

@Joe_Player is not an alter ego. @Joe_Player is a state of mind

And no one understands him but his princess

Ruby Walsh.

2 Likes

Whatā€™s up with Ruby? I thought he was in a constant state of seethe