The Seething thread

:rofl:

A kick in the stones.

Funny how the backward disregarded angry losers that feel left behind by society like @Ambrose_McNulty and the village idiot and the made up fellas all trying to be edgy with their snowflake this and snowflake sound the exact same as backward disregarded angry loser apartheid apologists from the 60s.

1 Like

That’s an awful angry rant from princess Christina.

Wow, just wow. You have him well rattled. Thats a little heard of stage 6.

Spock is seething.

1 Like

The rugby lads are seething all over the radio last night and this morning. Blaming the scots and welsh for Ireland not winning the vote.

ireland would have won it with the 6 votes from Welsh and Scotch, the bad feeling here will linger and rightly so.

Who is actually seething apart from philip Browne? Barely seen any of the coverage but they cannot have been expecting those Scots and Welsh votes. the working relationship is in the shitter for years and particularly poor following the row over revamp of european competitions a few years back

Shush, its all about the narrative. Dodgy and the boys will forget about this shortly as they follow the illicit details from the Paddy Jackson trial.

Sweep sweep

1 Like

Sweep sweep

1 Like

Unfortunately your post is in the wrong format. It should have read:

Query: Who is actually seething apart from philip Browne?

1 Like

I expected better from you

Scotch and Welch please

1 Like

You have sadly confused me with someone else.
I am as disappointed as anyone, missing out on a free upgrade for Killarney and other stadia is a hard blow to absorb.

I don’t give a monkeys. Walsh Park and Fraher Field weren’t getting an upgrade so it’s all the one to me.

The South Africans

1 Like

This piece is unintentionally hilarious

@anon32894817

3 Likes